Chapter 24

"Juggieeeee I'm tired" Betty whined as she trailed behind jughead. He'd picked her up and taken her to the outskirts of New York where there was a national park and woods. They were currently hiking to a waterfall. "Babe" jug laughed. "You go to the gym all the time! How are you tired" he said as he stopped so she could catch up. "You have long legs!" Was her only response and he chuckled and grabbed her hand pulling her further along the path. For the next 10 minutes jughead laughed as his girlfriend moaned that she was hungry and tired. "I promise we're almost there" he said.

"Woah" Betty whispered in awe. The view at the waterfall was totally worth it. "You like?" Jug smiled, wrapping his arms around her from behind and leaving his head on her shoulder. "Juggie it's beautiful... how did you know this was here?" She said. "I like to explore and I found this last year" he said. "And... like nobody knows about it because it's not sign posted" he said. He turned Betty in his hold and kissed her lips. "Because it's empty here I thought maybe we could go for a swim?" He asked. "We don't have swim suits juggie" Betty giggled. "Babe. Let's just go in our underwear it's basically the same thing..." he said.

Jugheads shed his clothes and jumped into the water, when he resurfaced his jaw dropped. Betty was stood there, in nothing but pink lace panties and a matching bra, her blonde hair was flowing down her shoulders and her makeup free face was glowing. "Is it cold?" Betty asked and he was broken from his thoughts. "It's fine! Come on!" He said and watched as he stood on the edge but hesitated before jumping in. "Jump to me betts... I got you" jug said, encouragingly and she did. He held his arms out as she jumped and his arms came around her waist and held her up. When she wiped the hair from her face she put her arms around his neck and smiled at him. "You're so beautiful" he whispered, his mouth only millimetres from hers. "Thank you" she said and closed the gap between them.