Chapter 65

"Jughead!" Betty yelled. Jughead came out of where he was working in his office and went into the kitchen where Betty was. "What?" He asked. "You haven't cleaned the dishes!" Betty said, annoyed. "I'll do it later, I'm busy!" Jug sighed. "You said that yesterday! You know what! I'll just do it!" Betty snapped. "What the hell betty!" Jug said. Betty and jughead had both been stressed recently, jughead had to edit all his images for Betty's book and betty had to finish all her edits for her publisher. "I'm so tired of this!" Betty yelled. "Yeah well me too! You're always nagging me! You're not the only one with stuff to do!" Jug yelled. "I never said that!" Betty said. "It's not my fault you don't listen to me when I ask you to do something!" Betty added. "For gods sake Betty can you not right now I don't want to deal with this" he sighed. "Fine!" She snapped and went into the bedroom to get her coat and phone. "What are you doing?" He asked as he watched her put on her shoes. "You don't want to deal with this right now so you don't have too" she sneered and left the apartment, the door slamming behind her and the sound echoing around the walls.

After Betty left she decided to go to Kevin's to calm down. "Betts?" Kevin said when he opened the door. Betty didn't say anything and just burst into tears, causing Kevin to grow concerned as he hugged her and let her in. "What happened?" He questioned when they sat on the Couch. "Me and Jug had a fight" Betty cried. "About what?" He asked. "Literally stupid stuff" she sniffed. "I don't know what's wrong with me! I know he was just as stressed as me this week but I just took it out on him and now I've ruined everything" she sobbed. "Oh B... you haven't ruined anything" Kevin said and hugged her tightly. "I have he probably hates me!" She wailed. Kevin just sat there and let her cry while he comforted her. After listening to her he said "Betts... have you stopped going to therapy?". Betty pulled away and wouldn't look at him. "B?" He said. "Yes" she whispered. "Why have you stopped going?" He asked. "I've been busy" she said. "Betty this is why you've been stressed and why you snapped at jughead today, you're spiralling! I'm booking you an appointment for today" Kevin said and pulled out his phone. "No! We have a meeting" Betty reasoned with him. "You can go before" Kevin said sternly and Betty knew better than to argue with him.

"Where's Betty?" Archie asked, everyone was in the meeting room. "Therapy" Kevin said and jughead looked sad and concerned. "What?! Why?! Is she okay?!" He said. "Shouldn't you know? She's your girlfriend?" Cheryl asked. "We had a fight" Jug sighed. "You guys had a fight?!" Josie said. "Yeah" Jug said, leaning further back in his seat. "Why?" Veronica asked. "I can answer that" Kevin spoke up. "She hasn't been going to therapy" he told them. "What?!" Everyone yelled. "She said she's been to busy so that's what all this about, you didn't do anything wrong Jug, and she knows that and she feels awful and she was crying on my couch because she felt like you'd hate her" Kevin started. "I love her, I could never hate her" Jug said. "I know that and so does she, she's spiralling because she hasn't been going to therapy so I booked her an appointment, we just need to check In on her from now on because she'll fall back into that state of depression again and she's been doing so well" Kevin said and everyone agreed.

When jughead got home he saw Betty asleep on the couch. He sighed and walked over to her; wiping some hair from her face. "Betts?" He said gently and she mumbled something before her eyes opened and she shot up. "Jug..." she said. "I'm so so so sorry" she started. "I... i.. I didn't mean anything earlier and I'm so sorry I snapped at you and I know you probably hate me but I'm sorry... a..and I went to therapy today because I haven't been going and she gave me stronger medication, I really didn't mean to fight and I.. I don't like fighting" she cried and Jug just pulled her into his arms and rubbed her back. "Shh, it's okay betts, I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have snapped back at you, we've both been stressed and I'm sorry I didn't see that you were struggling" he said and she shook her head "no! I was trying to hide it because I thought I could handle it but I couldn't" she sniffed. "I don't want you to hide anything from me betts, I'm your boyfriend and I'm here for you, through anything okay?" He said and she nodded. "Okay" she sighed and hugged him tight again. Jughead picked her up and took them to their bedroom and they got under the covers. "I don't like fighting" Betty mumbled. "Me neither baby, me neither" he said. "I really am sorry" she apologised again. "It's all forgotten" he said and kissed her head. "Love you juggie" she said. "Love you too betts".