Chapter 89

"You're... ex girlfriend?" Betty asked, the smile dropping from her face. "Yes! But she was my college girlfriend, we broke up two years ago!" Jughead said, quick to reassure her. "What's she doing here?" Betty asked. "She's the photographers assistant" Cheryl spoke up. "As in the photographer who's going to be working with me for the next week?" Betty scoffed. "Yep" Kevin said. "Great" Betty sighed and grabbed her clothes before heading in the direction of the bathroom. "Wait betts~" jughead said, placing a hand on her arm. "Let's talk about this" he said. "I'm going to get dressed jughead!" She snapped and slammed the door behind her. "Is she really mad?" Jughead asked. "You have to remember she's never been in this situation before" Kevin told him. "Yeah, you're her first boyfriend man" Archie added. "I know, I know. It's just me and Sabrina only dated for like half a year, and I didn't like her so broke up with her.." jug said. "How did she take it?" Josie asked. "Honestly... not well" jug sighed. "She couldn't really accept that I didn't like her and she kept showing up at my dorm room for months after... luckily we graduated and I never saw her again" jughead exclaimed. "Okay... So she's crazy" Reggie said. "I think you just need to reassure Betty that everything is fine and we all need to keep crazy Sabrina away from Betty this week" Veronica said and everyone nodded.

"Baby... please stop and talk to me" jughead said when they walked into Betty's LA apartment. "Betts" jughead said and she stopped and turned around. "Why are you mad at me?" He said and she sighed. "I'm not mad at you Jug... it's just... I'm Jealous Okay?" She said. "She was your girlfriend, you two were together that's... I've never had a boyfriend before so I've never had to deal with this" she said. "I understand that betts but I broke up with her because I didn't like her that much" he told her. "I know you must feel jealous, but I promise she's not in my life" he said, walking to her and wrapping his arms around her waist. "I know, I believe you" she sighed, resting her head on his chest. "It just sucks that she's going to be on the shoot for the next week" she said. "I know baby" he said, kissing her head. "Now come on, let's go and chill for a bit" he said and pulled her towards the couch.

The next day Betty was at the shoot with the others but not jughead, as he was editing some photos and would be arriving later. After she had all her hair and makeup done, she went out to the photographer, in her robe to ask her what outfit she wants first. "Oh sabrina will show you" she smiled and Betty gritted her teeth and nodded as she followed Sabrina back into the dressing room. "This is the one" Sabrina said, pulling out a yellow dress. "Thank you" Betty said, as Veronica took it off her. "So... you're jugheads girlfriend?" Sabrina asked, leaning against the door. "I'm his fiancé" Betty smiled. "Why?" Sabrina laughed. "Excuse me?" Betty said. "I mean... what the hell does he see in you? I'm obviously way better..." Sabrina snipped and before Betty could answer, Sabrina opened her mouth again. "I mean... he's obviously with you to help with his career... think about it... he only really got recognised for his photography once he met you" she added and left the room; leaving a shocked Betty staring after her.

Throughout the day, Sabrina had cornered Betty any chance she got; Taunting her and telling her how jughead didn't love her and she using her. She had told her that Betty wasn't meant to be with jughead and he would soon come to his senses. "Oh god! Leave me alone, I get it you're jealous but move on!" Betty said annoyed as Sabrina followed her to the food station. Betty picked up a muffin and Sabrina scoffed. "That's a lot of carbs... jughead will leave you if you get any fatter..." Sabrina smirked. "Archie! Reggie!" Betty yelled and the boys came running. "Please keep this lunatic away from me" she sighed. "You got it betts" Archie said as Betty walked away.

"God that girl is unbelievable!" Josie screeched, coming back from touching up Betty's makeup on the shoot. She walked back into the dressing room, where the others were and where jughead had just arrived. "Who?" Jughead asked. "Sabrina!" Josie sighed. "What did she do now?" Veronica said. "What do you mean now? What has she done?" Jughead, asked confused. The girls started to fill jughead and the others in, on what happened in glam that morning. "Jesus..." jughead sighed. Suddenly the door to the dressing room flew open and Sabrina Walked in. "We tried to stop her!" Reggie said from where he and Archie were following behind her. "Jug!" Sabrina smiled. "I've missed you!" She flirted. "Well... I wish I could say the same to you" Jug deadpanned. "So, you look even more handsome.." she smirked. "Hey! Get your hands off him lady!" Kevin snarled. "Why? He's obviously enjoying it" Sabrina smiled as she trailed her hands over his chest. "Sabrina! We are not together! I don't like you!" Jug yelled. "Stop lying! We're meant to be together!" Sabrina said, stepping closer to him, as jughead took a step back but she had him backed against the wall. Before anyone could do anything, Sabrina was ripped away from jughead and pushed to the side; Betty standing behind her. "HEY!" She yelled, looking angrier than anyone had ever seen her. "You stay away from him. You stay away from me" she started. "If you don't... I'll slap a restraining order on you so hard, you won't know what hit you!".