Chapter 91

"Oh my god..." Betty whispered and she read the headlines. "OH MY GOD!" She said louder. "Betty..." jughead said but he didn't know what to say. "I'm going to kill her!" Betty Said as she stood up from her seat and started pacing the room. "Betts, take a breath sweetheart" jughead said, trying to calm her down before she fell head first into a panic attack. "They said I was jealous?!" Betty said, reading from her phone. "JEALOUS?!" She snapped. "I need to write something about this! Let me post what really happened!" Betty growled. The others in the room all shared worried glances at each other before jughead took control and took her phone away and put it in his pocket. "Sit Down Baby And take some deep breaths" jug said and steered her into a seat, standing behind her and placing his hands on her shoulders. "Okay Kevin, get working on a statement, saying what really happened so we can get that posted" Cheryl said and Kevin nodded before pulling his laptop out. "Jug, Maybe you should take Betty home?" Cheryl Said and jughead agreed.

"How am I supposed to go to that event tonight?" Betty stressed when they were back in this apartment. "It will all be okay honey, Kevin's published a statement explaining everything and the photographer also made a statement backing you up" jughead said, not knowing how to calm her down. "Betts, I think you should go and take a bath and relax for a bit, it will all be okay" he said. "But stressing out isn't going to make you feel better and it's only furling your anxiety" he said, taking her hand and leading her into the bathroom. He ran her bath and grabbed her some fresh towels. "Call me if you need anything okay?" He said as he helped her into the bath and she nodded. When jughead left the bathroom, he went into his office and opened his laptop and decided to read all the comments and headlines that we're circulating around the internet. He sighed as he was reading, most people were backing Betty to and being nice after they read the statements but he couldn't understand how people could say such horrible stuff. The more he read, the Angrier he became so he wrote his own statement about what happened and how people should stop attacking Betty; and posted it on his Instagram. When he had done that, he shut his laptop and went to check on Betty and found her out the bath and sat on their bed, with her hair in a bun and a face mask on. "How you feeling?" He asked softly, sitting next to her and pulling her into his side. "A bit better" she sighed. "I saw your post" she said. "Thank you" she added. "You're welcome, I've always got your back" he told her.

Later on that day, Betty and jughead were cuddled up on the couch. The headlines about Betty's statement had hit and Betty had ended up turning her phone off, not wanting to read anything people were saying. "Will you be okay working tomorrow?" Jughead asked. "Yeah. I have to finish this project" she sighed. "And then we're flying to new York afterwards and then I have that event tomorrow night" she sighed, knowing there will be lots of paparazzi. "It will be fine baby, I'll be with you all day and then Archie and Reggie are going to that event with you" he said, trying to calm her down. "I know. I just wish I didn't have any work commitments, that we could just stay in our apartment for the next week" she said. "I know baby... I know" he said, kissing her head.