Chapter 41

"This whole place is to die for!" Jellybean squealed as she looked around the boutique that Betty had brought her in. "I know! Go and look around and try stuff on" Betty smiled and jellybean starting browsing through all the clothes. Betty was feeling slightly anxious this morning when she woke up but didn't tell jughead as she didn't want him to worry about her while he was spending time with his dad and while his sister was here. She sighed and tried not to think about the sinking feeling in her stomach as she walked over to jellybean. "Seen Anything you like?" Betty asked. "Yep! I'm going to try this on" she smiled and went into the changing rooms. Betty sat on one of the chairs and waited for her to come out. "What do you think about this?" Jelly when she came out in a black denim skirt. "You look really good" Betty said. Jellybean tried on a few more items before she was done. "We'll take all of them" Betty announced and swiped her card in the machine. "Betty you didn't have to do that" jelly said in shock. "I wanted to! Come on let's go look at more shops" Betty smiled. "Thank you" jelly said and hugged Betty. "You're welcome" Betty said.

When jughead and FP got back to the apartment jellybean was sat on the couch watching TV. "Hey guys" she waved. "hey" they said. "What's all this?" FP asked pointing to the shopping bags. "Oh new clothes, Betty brought them me I told her it wasn't necessary but she insisted" jelly smiled. "That's nice of her" FP grinned. "Where is Betty?" Jug asked noticing his girlfriend wasn't there. "She went to have a nap" jelly said, turning back to the tv. This made jug confused; why was she napping in the middle of the day? He made his way to the bedroom and saw Betty a sleep under the covers. "Betts? Baby..." he said softly and gently shook her awake. "Mmm hi juggie" she mumbled. "Why are you in bed sweetheart?" He asked, stroking the hair from her face. "I'm just tired" she said and closed her eyes again. Jug looked at her and noticed the dark circles under her eyes and sighed; he climbed into bed next to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Baby? Can you look at me?" He asked gently. "Yeah?" She said. "What's really wrong?" He asked. "I'm just having an off day" she told him and he knew what he meant. "Your anxiety?" He said and she nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I didn't want to ruin your day with your family" she said. "Oh honey. You wouldn't have. I feel bad that you felt anxious and you took jelly shopping" he said. "I didn't want her to miss out" she said. "You're amazing Betty cooper" he said and kissed her head. "How bad is it ?" He asked her. "Not that bad, I think I might be able to sleep it off" she said and he nodded. "Okay... I'll tell them you're not feeling good Okay? I was going to take us all for lunch but you can stay here and rest?" He said and she nodded. "Thank you" she mumbled; already half asleep.

When Betty woke back up, she still felt slightly anxious but a lot Better than before. She grabbed her phone from her bedside and checked it. She noticed a message from Jug and she quickly replied:

Jug: hey baby. Hope you're feeling better! I've took dad and jelly for lunch. Do you want me to bring you something home? <3

Betty: I've just woken up and I feel slightly better, I might try and sleep again :( I hope you are all having a good time! I don't want any food but can you stop off at the shop and get me some headache medicine I haven't got any left. <3

Jughead replied almost straight away:

Jug: of course! Are you feeling sick? Are you okay? Do you need me to come back? <3

Betty smiled at his concern; she wanted nothing more than for him to come back and cuddle with her but she wanted him to spend time with his family.

Betty: don't worry about me I'll be okay! I'll see you when you get Back. I love you <3

Jug: Okay! Call me if you need anything! I love you too <3

A few hours passed and jughead left his dad and sister to go and see a show on broadway and he went back to Betty. He walked into the bedroom and saw her, she was awake but he could tell she was really sleepy. "You're back" she exclaimed when she saw him. "I am. How you feeling?" He asked and she shrugged. "Here's your medicine I'm going to make you some tea" he told her, handing her the Medicine and placing a kiss on her head before going to make her tea. When he was done he went back into the bedroom to find her sat up in bed. He handed her the tea and sat next to her, his arms coming around her and holding her tight. "Sorry for not being there today" she apologised. "No baby. Don't apologise. You can't help feeling anxious and I'd rather you stay here and rest and feel better, than you coming and having a panic attack and feeling worse" he said, placing a kiss on her temple. "Thank you for being so understanding" she said, taking a sip of her tea. "Of course. Can I do anything to make you feel better?" He asked. "This is enough, just you being here" she said.