Chapter 9

Betty's speech was incredible. It was beautiful and Inspiring and jughead was blown away. He was backstage with Cheryl, Reggie and Archie when Betty came back after her speech. "B! That so amazing! Well done!" Cheryl squealed as she stood up to hug her. "Thanks cher" Betty smiled. "Well done betts!" Archie said. "You did great"Reggie added. "Thank you" she smiled. "That was amazing" jughead said when she turned to look at him. "Thanks juggie" she grinned and quickly hugged him. They were all sat in a break room waiting for a little interview had Betty had to do. Suddenly everyone's phones started to blow up. "What the.." Betty said confused as they all started to look at their notifications. "Oh my god..." Betty whispered. "Fuck!" Jug said. There had been photos leaked of Betty and jughead on the beach the day before, they'd caught the photos when she had a hold of his arms and was thanking him. "Damn it! Oh my god!" Betty said, spiralling and standing up and beginning to pace around the room. "Hey... Betts it's okay calm down" Jug said placing his hands on her shoulders. "B! It's fine, you weren't even doing anything you and jug are friends... I'll call Kevin and have him release a statement saying you and Jughead are friends and how he's the photographer for your next project" Cheryl said, trying to get Betty to calm down. "Okay.. okay" Betty said. "We just have one more interview and we can go back to the hotel" Cheryl said and Betty nodded.

After the interview Betty FaceTimed Kevin and he published a statement explaining the photos but Betty still felt unmoored and wanted to get her own 'statement' out there so she took to Instagram and posted a photo: