Chapter 66

When Betty woke up the next morning, jughead wasn't beside her in bed. She got out of bed, shrugged her dressing gown on and then went to find him. She found him making coffee in the kitchen. "Morning gorgeous" he smiled when he saw her and stopped what he was doing and hugged her. "Good morning" she said and kissed him softly. Even though they'd had a fight the day before, they were back to normal. "God I wish we could just stay home all day" she groaned into his chest. Jug lifted her up and sat her on the counter while he continued to make them coffee. "What have you got planned for today" he asked her, adding sugar and cream to her coffee before handing it to her. "Thank you" she said as he took the mug off him. "I have a therapy appointment this afternoon, I need to write a little and then outfit planning for the book launch" she told him. "Is it going to be to much for you today? That sounds pretty busy" he asked, concerned. "It will be fine" she smiled. "Okay but if it's not fine, call me okay?" He said and she nodded. "Of course".

After a lazy morning of lounging around with jughead, Betty finally got ready for the day and then started on some writing in her office. Jughead left her alone for the most part, but he did check on her a few times to see if she needed anything and every time it brought a smile to her face because he was so loving. When Betty had finally given up writing for the day, she found jughead asleep on the couch. She smirked and sat on his lap, leaning down and kissing his lips. "Mmm this is a brilliant way to wake up" he mumbled sleepily and Betty giggled. "Are you still tired?" She asked and brushed the curl off his face. "Yeah" he sighed and pulled her down so she was laying on her chest. He ran his fingers through her hair and she let out a yawn. "Nooo juggie. I can't fall asleep I have stuff to do" Betty said and stood up, kissed his lips and walked to the kitchen and made Jug a coffee. When she made it she handed it to Jug with a smile. "Thank you baby" he grinned. "Okay I'm heading to therapy now and then I have a fitting with the girls for my launch outfit" she informed him and she put on her coat and grabbed all her stuff in her purse. "Okay, have a good time, I hope therapy goes okay, call me if you need. I love you" he said, standing up and kissing her softly. "I will, I love you too" he beamed and left the apartment.

Her appointment with her therapist went well and she was feeling much Betty within herself. "Okay So i have four outfits which I personally think you should wear but it's your choice" Veronica said. Betty, Veronica, Josie and Val were all sat in the meeting room. "Okay let me see them" Betty smiled. Veronica took out a folder and showed Betty images of four outfits. The first one was a pink blazer dress, the second a dainty pastel pink dress with delicate embroidered flowers, the third was a white dress and the last one was a skirt and top that was blue. "Okay I love all of these but the second one is my favourite!" Betty grinned. "I knew you would say that!" Veronica clapped her hands excitedly. "Okay let's try it on" she said and ushered Betty to get changed. Betty was stood wearing the dress and Veronica adjusted it and Josie and Val were discussing her hair and makeup. Betty was getting a little overwhelmed by everything but let them finish their Job and when it was all done she hugged them all and left. Before she left the building she remembered what jughead had said to her before she left is she felt overwhelmed so she pulled her phone out and message him:

Betty: can you please come and pick me up? <3

He responded instantly:

Jug: on my way!<3

Betty waited until jugheads car pulled up and she smiled. "Are you Okay?" He said as he got out. "Yeah it was just a little overwhelming" she said and he pulled her into his arms. "But are you okay?" He asked she nodded. "Yeah I'm good" she said and kissed him and then they got into the car. "So how about we go home, take a bath and watch a movie with popcorn?" He suggested, placing a hand on her leg. "That Sounds Perfect" she beamed.