Chapter 148

After spending a few days with FP and Jellybean, Betty and jughead were back in New York, ready for work. It was a Monday morning and the first of the winter weather had hit New York. "Baby you need to get up" jug chuckled, trying to pry his wife from their bed. "It's nice and warm here!" Betty whined. "I know but you need to get ready, you have a meeting this morning" jug told her and held back another laugh as Betty huffed and shuffled herself to sit up. "Why can't I just stay here in bed all day?" She moaned but a small smile made it's way on her face when jug kissed. "Because you have work to do" he smiled and took her hands to pull her out the bed and into his arms. "It's so cold!" She shivered as the cold air hit her. "It is, so make sure you wrap up warm today" he said. "I don't need you getting sick" he added, placing his hand over her stomach, which had hardened but wasn't a bump yet. "I will, I'm going to get in the shower now" she smiled, pecking his lips and heading into the bathroom.

After a quick breakfast, Betty and jughead went their separate ways, jug to the studio and Betty to the office for a meeting. "Hey B" Kevin grinned when she greeted everyone. "Hey" she smiled. Archie, Veronica, Cheryl, Reggie, Josie and Val were also all there. "How are you feeling mamma?" Josie smirked and Betty giggled. "I'm okay thank you. It's just freezing" she explained. "Do you want A coffee?" Archie asked, wanting her to be comfortable. "Thanks arch but unfortunately pregnancy means no caffeine" Betty exclaimed, placing a hand over her stomach. "We have hot chocolate" reggie spoke up and Betty agreed. Ten minutes later, Betty had a hot chocolate in her hand and the meeting began. "Okay betts, we need to talk about your clothing line. We have five solid designs that the company love, we need to come up with some more so we have an arrangement set up for you to go to a big store with loads of fabrics to get some inspiration" Cheryl started to explain. "That sounds fun" Betty nodded. "I'm going to come too, as your stylist my opinion might help you B" Veronica said, taking Bettys Hand over the table. "Of course V, thank you" Betty grinned. They spoke about more to do with the line and then spoke about other events coming up. "There's only one so far in a couple of weeks, just a red carpet for a fashion show and then the actual fashion show" Cheryl said and Betty nodded, marking it in the Callander. "I'm really sorry I couldn't make it to the premier in la" Betty apologised, looking down. "Don't apologise. You had awful sickness, your health and your babies health is more important" Kevin said and everyone nodded. "I explained you had a personal emergency and they were very understanding" Cheryl explained and Betty sighed in relief. "Thank you" she said. "I know I can only hide my pregnancy for a few more months but so far I just want to keep it myself" Betty said. "We get it B, it's totally understandable" Kevin smiled.

After the meeting, Betty and Kevin got an Uber to the studio to go and see the others. Kevin buzzed them in and they walked in to see jughead shooting someone while Toni was assisting. They had noticed them so Betty and Kevin walked into the office where Sweetpea and fangs were. "Hey" they smiled when they spotted them and Betty gave them both a hug. "Hey betts" "hey Betty" the boys grinned. "What are you guys doing here?" Fangs asked. "We didn't have any more work so we thought we'd stop by" Kevin smirked and Betty and Sweetpea Picked up on the flirting between fangs and Kevin so moved into the green room. "Why don't they make it official yet?" Sweetpea said, throwing his hands up and Betty just giggled, sitting on one of the couches. "I didn't know you had a photoshoot today" Betty said. "It was super last minute, the girl phoned up and needed some last minute headshots" he explained and Betty nodded. They spoke for a while until they heard the girl leave and Betty stepped out the green room. "Betts! When did you get here?" Jug grinned when he spotted Betty. "Not long ago you were busy so me and Kev were talking to the boys" she told him, wrapping her arms around him as he hugged her. "Are your meetings all done?" He asked, kissing her. "Yep! So I thought I'd come and annoy my husband at work" she teased and he laughed, kissing her again. "Hate to break it to you but you could never annoy me" he Grinned and Betty laughed. "Just Wait until my cravings kick in and I make you go out at all times of the day to get me food" she giggled. "He's whipped for you, he won't Mind" Toni spoke up, reminding Betty she was there. "I mean she's not wrong" jug Grinned as Betty hugged Toni hello. "Whatever..." Betty laughed. "I'm hungry" she added. "There's some pasta in the kitchen" jug told her. "Thank you" she said, kissing his cheek and heading into the kitchen. Jug watched her skip off with a smile on his face; Toni was right he really was whipped.