Chapter 131

Over the next few weeks, everything was in full swing and the whole team was busy. The offer they had made of the photography studio had been successful, and they already had builders in, to start the work they wanted, so jughead had been busy with that. Meanwhile, Betty had been working on her cookbook, and finally started to have meetings on creating her own homeware line.

"Baby! I'm heading to the studio!" Jughead called from where he was putting his coat on. "Okay" Betty said, walking over and pecking his lips. "Are the others already there?" Betty asked, referring to sweetpea, Toni and fangs. "Yeah" he nodded. "What time is your meeting?" Jughead asked. "I'm leaving in about half an hour" she smiled. "Okay, I'll see you later?" He said, pulling her into his arms for a second. "Yep! Love you" she said. "I love you too, call me if you need anything" he grinned, kissing her before leaving their apartment. Once Jughead had left, Betty Quickly got ready before jumping into an Uber and heading to the office to meet Kevin and Cheryl. Once she arrived, she hugged them both and they all sat down to discuss. "So...I have something I want to suggest" Betty started. "I know I said about bringing out a homeware line..." she said, and Kevin and Cheryl looked at her curiously. "Because we thought it would go well with the cookbook, but I don't think it's really me" Betty shrugged. "So what is you?" Kevin asked. "Fashion" Betty stated. "I love fashion, that's my passion and now I'm not modelling I want something else... so I want to bring out a clothing line" Betty said. "YES! Yes yes yes!" Cheryl said, excitedly. "That is an amazing idea" she grinned and Betty smiled, relieved. "I think that's great B! You have to do something you really love and I think this is a great next career step" Kevin agreed. "Thank you" Betty smiled. "So, shall we scrap the homeware?" Cheryl asked and Betty nodded. "Yeah, maybe one day we can do it, but not right now" Betty exclaimed and Cheryl nodded. "Okay! I'll make all the necessary calls!" She smiled and stood up, leaving the office. "This is so exciting!" Kevin beamed and Betty giggled.

Once the meeting was over, Betty called an Uber and headed to Starbucks getting four coffees and herself a vanilla latte before heading over to the studio. When she got there, jughead spotted her instantly. "Betts!" He grinned, rushing over. "Hey babe" she smiled and kissed him. "What are you doing here?" He asked, pulling her in for a one armed hug, careful of the drinks she was carrying. "My meeting Finished so I brought you all coffee, and I wanted to see how the building was coming along" she said. "You didn't have to baby" he smiled, gratefully taking the coffee off her. "I know" she shrugged. "I wanted too" she smiled. "Come on then, let's go see the others" he said and lead her Over to the others. Betty greeted them all with hugs and they were thankful for the coffee. "So, who wants to show me around?" Betty giggled. "I will come on girl" Toni Said and linked her arm with Betty's and started to show her around the studio, pointing different things out and explaining about all the building work. "It looks so great! It's going to be amazing" Betty smiled. "It is, I'm so excited" Toni grinned, hugging Betty. "I can't thank you enough for this" she whispered in her ear. "You all deserve this" Betty said, hugging her back just as tight.

"Oh juggie I have exciting news!" Betty said that evening as they were sat at the table, having dinner. "And what's that baby?" Jug said, looking up at her. "I decided not to the homeware range and I'm going to bring out a clothing range!" She announced and jughead looked at her before grinning and shooting out of his chair, pulling her up from her seat and spinning her around. "Betts! That's amazing!" He grinned, kissing her with as much passion as he could. "I know!" She smiled. "This is something I really want to do" she said, when he placed her back onto the ground. "This is so amazing, life is really going great right now isn't it?" He laughed and Betty nodded. "It Is" she said, wrapping her arms around his neck, his hands instantly falling to her hips. "I'm so proud of you Betty Jones" he smiled, resting his forehead on hers. "Oh yeah?" She whispered and he nodded. "Yeah...let me show you how much..." he said, seductively. Betty squealed when jughead picked her up, bridal style as he carried her to their bedroom. "What about the dinner?" She asked, not really caring at all. "I don't know about you...but I'm about to eat" he smirked and Betty burst into giggles, but was Quickly silenced when jugheads lips found hers...