Chapter 44

Eventually it was time for FP and jellybean to go home. "The Uber is outside" jug said as they were stood in Betty's living room. "I'll miss you" jelly said as she hugged jughead and then Betty "you can come back anytime" Betty smiled and hugged her back and then hugged FP. "Thanks for having us" FP said and then hugged jughead before they left. "And then there were two" jug laughed and pulled her into his arms. "Yep, what shall we do?" She asked and kissed him. "Movie?" He said and she nodded "yes! Let's get popcorn and blankets" she said and went to the kitchen to make popcorn while jughead chose movie for them. They watched a few movies before jughead stretched and Said "I should probably head out, I haven't been to my apartment in a while" he stood up and pulled her up with him and kissed her softly. "I'll call you later?" He said and she nodded " I love you" she said "I love you too baby" he said and left her apartment.

After jughead left Betty didn't know what to with herself; she was bored. Hours passed and she made a decision; she put on her coat and called an Uber to jugheads apartment. When she got there she went up the stairs and she knocked on his door. "Betts?!" Jug said shocked when he opened the door to see his girlfriend on the other side. "What are you doing here? Are you okay? Did something happen?" He said asking a million questions. "I'm fine I'm fine" she assured him "can I come in?" She asked. "Of course! Sure sorry" he said and stepped back so she could come in. "Why are you here baby?" He asked as he held both her hands. "I.." she started but she didn't know how to say it. Jughead sensed this and calmed her down "hey betts, it's me you're talking to you can tell me anything" he smiled. "I just.. after you left and I was at the apartment by myself and I... I started thinking how I didn't like it" she started. "I like when you're there and when you're not I feel empty. I like going to sleep next to you and waking up to you there... I like your food in the fridge, your shampoo in the shower, I like how you're on my couch with popcorn ready to watch a movie" she rambled. Jug just stared at her amused "Betts?" He said. "Yeah?" She breathed out. "What are you saying?" He said. "I want you to move in with me" she said. There was a moment of silence where she just looked at him waiting for him to respond. "Okay" he said simply. "Okay?!" She said shocked. "Okay" he smiled. "Really just like that?" She asked. "Just like that" he grinned and she jumped into his arms and he spun her around, kissing her softly. "We're going to live together!" She squealed.