Chapter 103

The week of the wedding, was stressful. It was currently Tuesday and the rehearsal dinner was on Thursday and the wedding was on Saturday. Betty had been awake since 5am that morning, working in her office, making sure everything was going smoothly. When jughead woke up at 8am, he rolled over and sighed when he saw Betty wasn't in bed next to him. "Baby?" He said, when he went into her office. "Hi" she said. "How long have you been up for?" He worried, tracing the bags under her eyes with his thumb. "A few hours" she shrugged, turning back to her laptop. "Why honey?" He asked. "The venues ours now for the week so we can go and start decorating and everything, and we need to do the seating plan!" She stressed. "It's okay, we have time" he said softly, not wanting her to get really stressed out. "It's still early betts, why don't you go and get some more sleep and I'll take over?" He suggested. "But~" she started but jughead cut her off with a kiss. "I'll handle it" he smiled. "Okay" she said, kissing him again before walking back into their bedroom.

Later that day, Betty was in the shower, getting ready for the day, while Kevin and jughead were sorting some last minute wedding stuff. There was a knock on the door and when jughead opened it, Toni, fangs and Sweetpea were on the other side. "Hey guys" jug greeted. "Hi, Betty said you could go to the venue today, and since I'm helping I dragged these two with me" Toni smiled. "Thanks guys" jughead smiled, stepping back and opening the door wider for them to come in. "Okay, there's some boxes of decorations that need to be taken down to the car, then we can go when Betty's Ready" Kevin exclaimed. Just then, Betty came out of the bathroom. "Hey" she grinned, looking at every. She hugged Everyone and after everyone greeted each other, they all made their way to the cars to head to the venue. Betty and Jughead were in one car and the others took Kevin's. "I can't believe this is real" Betty smiled from the passenger seat. "Like... We're really getting married!" She squealed. "I know baby" jug said softly, placing a hand on her thigh, as he drove.

When they got to the venue, Betty and jughead Met up with the owner to sort some paperwork out and then they finalised the seating plan, which took a while. Eventually all the planning stuff was sorted out and then they could get started on the decor. "I think I'm going to ring up a designer!" Betty Said after surveying the room, already feeling how stressed she was going to be. "We don't need one B" Kevin said. "Look around! There's so much to do!" Betty Said, throwing her arms. "Okay betts, take a breath, we have lots of people to help us, it will all be fine" jughead assured her, standing behind her and rubbing her shoulders. "Now, the boys are going to help me with placing all the tables and everything, and you and Toni can make a start on the small decorations" jughead said to her. "Okay?" He said and Betty nodded. "Okay" she agreed. The boys went into the barn on the property, where they started to place all the circle tables and chairs, and hanging the lights and Betty and Toni walked into the hotel at the venue where they were checking all the rooms were okay. After that, Betty and Toni Walked into the hall where they were having the actual ceremony. "So, shall we have pink flowers on the chairs on the aisle?" Betty Said, looking around the room. "Yeah that sounds great" Toni nodded. "I can't believe you're getting married this week" Toni smiled. "I know, I feel like I've been waiting for this day for so long and now it's finally here" Betty said. "And... this venue is amazing!" Toni grinned. "The barn, the hotel! It's perfect" she added. "I know, we were lucky to find it" Betty smiled. "Now lets go and find the boys and make sure they haven't ruined everything" Toni laughed, linking arms with Betty.

Betty was in awe when she walked into the bar where they were having their wedding reception. The boys had set all the tables up and they had hung fairy lights from all the beams. "Wow.." she whispered, catching the attention of jughead who grinned at her. "So I take it we did a good job?" He smirked. "It's wonderful" she smiled. "Thank you all! So much!" She said, hugging all the boys. "We just need to add all the small details" Jug told her, wrapping an arm around her waist. "I know, we are still waiting for the flowers to be delivered but they won't be here until Friday, and then we need to place the wedding favours on the table" she exclaimed. "It's okay, we're on schedule" Jug smiled. "Now, we just need to go and meet with the owner to confirm the breakfast menu for the day after the wedding, then we can head home" Betty smiled; then she turned to the others. "Thank you so much for all your help! You're amazing" she grinned. "But go home and rest, we can handle the rest here" she smiled. After saying goodbye to everyone, Betty and jughead headed back to the hotel.

Later that day, Betty was sat on their bed, writing in a diary when jughead walked in, phone in hand. "Hey betts, my dad and jellybean are arriving on Thursday, will the hotel be ready or will they stay here?" He asked, Sitting opposite her. "The hotel is ready now" she grinned. "So they can stay there" she added. "Great! I'll text them" he smiled. "Okay and, what's the situation for the night before the wedding?" He asked. "Because unfortunately... there's some stupid tradition which means i can't see my gorgeous fiancé" he teased and she giggled. "Well, I'm staying with the girls at the hotel and you and the boys can stay here" she smiled, putting her diary down and pulling him so they were laying next to each other. "I can't wait to be your wife" she said softly. "It's like a dream come true" he smiled, cupping her face and kissing her softly.