Chapter 1

"ELIZABETH OVER HERE!" "BETTY!" "ELIZABETH!" "CAN WE GET A PICTURE!" "TURN TO THE SIDE SO WE CAN GET A BETTER ANGLE!" Flashing lights and screaming reporters filled Betty's sight as she tried to move into the hotel . Reggie mantle and Archie Andrews her two body guards were blocking her from the onslaught of people as they all made their way through. As soon as they were in, they were met with Betty's manager Cheryl Blossom. "B! You made it!" She smiled and moved to give Betty two kisses on the cheek. "Hey Cher" Betty smiled, taking off her sunglasses now they were inside. "How are you? How was Paris?" Cheryl asked, as they moved into the elevator. "It was exhausting! But amazing" Betty said. "That's great! So veroncia is upstairs in your room already to plan your outfit then we have a meeting with the rest of your team" Cheryl informed Betty as They exited the elevator. Betty's team consisted of Cheryl, her manager, Veronica, her stylist, Archie and reggie her body guards, Josie her makeup artist, val her hair stylist and Kevin, her best friend from birth and publicist.

"What do you think do this one?" Betty said, spinning around in a pink pan suit. "Love it! Okay now shoes!" Veronica said excitedly as rushed to find the perfect pair of shoes. Betty took the time to look at her phone while Veronica was gone. Her instagram had just reached 12 million followers and she felt slightly intimidated that so many people now saw what she was getting up to on social media. "Okay! These white stilettos will be perfect!" Veroncia interrupted, Waltzing back in the room. After getting dressed and having hair and makeup done she left again into an Uber to head off to her meeting.

The meeting was in a large room with big glass windows that gave an amazing view of New York City. "So Betty. I've emailed everyone your schedule for the next month. It's very busy, basically flying from New York to L.A for photoshoots but you also have some interviews with different magazines that I've arranged" Cheryl said. "As well as this, in two weeks time you will be attending the red carpet premier of a new movie, so Veronica, Josie And Val you need to come up with a look for her to wear". Betty only half listened as Cheryl spoke. Eventually the meeting was over and she was able to go home. In the Uber back to her apartment, Betty Checked the email of her schedule, noticing in two days she had a photoshops here in New York. With a photographer called Jugehad jones. She's never heard of him before so she opened Instagram to see his work. It was a lot of landscape photography and a few magazines but Nothing major; she scrolled down his profile and couldn't help but notice there was no photos of himself. Without thinking twice... she pressed the follow button.