Chapter 118

That night, Betty and jughead were packing their stuff, ready to go home the next day. "Babe, have you seen my boots?" Betty asked and jughead looked around the room, before handing them to her. "Thank you" she smiled, placing them in the suitcase and then zipping it up. "All done?" Jug asked and she nodded, sitting on the end of bed. "Thank you for bringing me here" Betty said. "I've had a really nice time" she smiled and jughead grinned, sitting next to her and pulling her into his arms. "You're welcome" he said, kissing her. "I'm just glad we could relax these last few days, before all our work hits us" he said and Betty agreed. Just then, Betty yawned and jughead chuckled. "Ready for bed?" He asked and she nodded. "Go on then, let me just get ready" he said and went to the bathroom. When he got back, Betty was fast asleep, tucked up in bed. Jug smiled and climbed in next to her, falling asleep...

"I don't want you to go!" Jellybean pouted as she hugged her brother and then Betty. "We don't either, but you can come and visit anytime" jughead smiled. Betty Went to put the bags in the car, but jughead stopped her with a gentle hand on her wrist. "I'll do it betts" he smiled and took them off her. While jughead was loading the car, Betty said goodbye to FP. "Thank you for having us" she smiled, as the older man pulled her in for a hug. "It was no problem, i love it when my kids come and visit" he grinned and the comment warmed Betty's heart. Jughead came back and hugged his dad, before they both got in the car, ready to drive back to New York. Half way through their journey home, they stopped at a restaurant for lunch. "God I'm starving" jug said as they sat down, looking at the menu. "That's nothing new" Betty giggled and jughead smirked at her. After placing their orders, jughead took her hand over the table. "So I have a lot of photography gigs coming up" he told her and Betty smiled. "That's great juggie!" She beamed. "I just thought I'd give you a heads up, before I get really busy" he said and she leaned over the table and kissed him, softly.

When they got home, they unpacked and Betty went to put a laundry load on, while jughead went into his office to try and get some work done. He pulled out his laptop and starting planning out his next works. He had a few shoots for magazines coming up and some weddings and other stuff that people had booked him for. Meanwhile, Betty had finished what she was doing and was leaning against the door of his office, watching him work, when she had an idea. Smiling to himself, she pulled out her phone and walked into their room to make a phone call...

The next day, Betty had asked Cheryl if she could use the meeting room, and when Cheryl agreed, Betty Called a meeting. Jughead was confused when they got there and he saw Cheryl and Kevin sat Down. "Where's the others?" Jug asked when he sat down. "Oh! They aren't coming" Betty smiled. Just then there was a knock on the door and fangs, Sweetpea and Toni walked in. "Hi! Thank you for coming" Betty grinned, hugging them. "What are you guys doing here?" Jug asked "we don't know, Betty called us" fangs said as they all took a seat. "Babe? What's going on?" Jug asked. "Okay..." Betty started. "So, I was thinking of starting a business" she said. "You have one?" Jughead said, still not understanding what was happening. "I know, but I want to invest wisely" she smiled. "So, I want to partner with you juggie on a photography business, obviously you would be the whole person running it, and the photographer and you can do whatever you want with it, but I'm just a name holder" she grinned. Jughead was Silent for a moment before his face broke out into a massive grin. "Really? You want to do that for me?" He asked and she nodded. "Yes! You're so talented juggie and I know you struggled sometimes just working from home on your laptop, I want you to have a proper website and a studio" she smiled and jughead stood up and tackled her into a hug. "Thank you! I love you so much!" He smiled, holding her tight. "I love you too" she smiled. "Erm... not to be annoying but why are we here?" Sweetpea laughed and Betty turned to them. "well, as you know all my business is a friend oriented place, we're all a family so I was wondering how you would feel if I hired you?" She asked. "What?!" The others said in shock. "Sweetpea I know you're good with computers, so I was thinking you could be the studios tech guy, doing the website, handling bookings..." she said. "Fangs, you have a great eye for design so I thought you could promote and handle the social media side of things" she added. "And Toni, I know you love photography too so I was thinking you could be jugs assistant?" She suggested. "Really?" Toni said, her eyes wide and hopeful. "Of course" Betty grinned. "So what do you say?" Betty asked. "WE'RE SO IN!" The others grinned.