Chapter 4

"Elizabeth you're doing amazing!" Janet praises when they were half way through. "Thank you Janet, but jugheads doing the amazing work" Betty said and flashed her amazing smile. Jug stopped what he was doing and looked up at her; he'd never been praised when he was working, it was normally all about the model... Betty Cooper was really not who he expected. "Of course! Mr Jones you're doing really well" Janet smiled. "Okay B! Next dress!" Veronica yelled and Betty was whisked away to change. When she was done she came out and jughead instructed her to stand by the window. "Can you lift your hand up to touch the window?" Jughead asked and she did as she was told. "Like this?" She asked. "Yeah, Yeah that's good" he said and moved his camera up to his face and started taking photos.

Eventually at around 1pm they wrapped up, the designer thanked everyone, packed up all her stuff and left and the eventually everyone started to filter out after confirming information about when they shoot will be published. When basically everyone was gone jughead started to put away all of his equipment. He noticed that Betty's crew had gone apart from her two body guards who were talking by the exit waiting for Betty. The door to the back room opened and Betty came out, dressed in workout pants and a cropped jumper; he'd never seen her so dressed down and... normal. "Okay guys I'm ready" she chirped to reggie and Archie, who stood to leave. She panned around the room and then noticed that jughead was still there. "Oh hi" she smiled and he waved slightly. "hey". "You did a really good job today" she said. "Oh, thank you. So did you... you looked.. really good" he stumbled over his words, a slight blush covering his face and she giggled. "Thank you" she grinned. "So, i followed you on Instagram and I saw all your photos, they look amazing! I'd love to see more one day" she said, and jughead just looked at her shocked. "Really?" And she nodded. "Of course! I'll DM you! Bye jug" she smiled, the nickname rolling off her tongue and Before she could say Anything she was gone.

When Betty was back home in her apartment she ran a bath and started to take off her makeup from the day. She put her hair up in a messy bun on the top of her head and then put a face mask on. Climbing into the bubble bath she scrolled on her phone checking what she'd missed while at the photo shoot. One notification stood out though. J.jones followed you. It made her smile and clicked on his profile. She sent him a DM:

Elizabethcooper: hi! Thanks again for today!

She left the message and went about doing her normal bath routine before getting out and putting her pyjamas on. She made a quick salad for lunch and then sat on the couch and turned on some trashy reality TV show. She looked at her phone again and noticed that jughead had replied:

J.jones: hey. It was no problem.

ElizabethCooper: so I was serious about wanting to see more photos, do you wanna grab a coffee or something this week?

J.jones: sure! I'd love too, when are you free?

Elizabethcooper: tomorrow at 11? I know a quiet cafe I can send you the address?

J.jones: that works for me! See you tomorrow.

After she sent him the address she put her phone down and Turned back to the tv. She was meeting up for coffee with him tomorrow... Why was she so excited?