Chapter 95

"Wow Betty, did you get dressed up to see me?" FP croaked, But the smirk was evident on his face. He had woken up about half an hour ago and Betty, jughead and jellybean were sat on chairs next to his bed. "Of course! I have to impress my soon to be father in law" Betty teased back "but I had an event before we came here" she added. "All joking aside, thanks for coming guys" FP said honestly. "Of course we're here dad" jughead spoke up. "And you and jelly are going to be staying with us until you're back on your feet" jughead explained. "You don't have to do that~" FP started but Betty cut him off. "You're family FP and you will need help and jellybean needs looking after so we're happy to have you" Betty smiled. "I really get to stay with you guys?!" Jellybean asked and jughead nodded. "Yes! I love New York and your apartment is awesome" she squealed, excitedly and the others laughed. "Can we go shopping?" Jelly asked and Betty nodded. "Yes, But you have to do your school work as well" Betty giggled. "How? I won't be at school" jelly asked confused. "I'm going to talk to the school in the morning and sort something out" jughead told her. "Thank you guys" FP said, wanting them to know how thankful he was for everything.

After staying with FP for a while jughead went to grab a coffee and Betty followed. "Hey juggie? I think I'm going to go and find us a hotel, I'm So Tired and I feel okay now we know your dad is okay" she said. Jughead turned to her and hugged her. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'm just tired" she sighed. "It's been a long day" she added. "I know, thank you for being her and for being you" he said. "There's nowhere else I'd be babe" she said and kissed him softly. "There's no need to get a hotel, dad said we can stay at his house" jughead said. "Oh yeah, do I get to see your childhood bedroom?" Betty teased. "Yep! All my geeky comic posters" jug laughed. "Let's go and say bye to dad and we should go, take jelly as well she needs rest" jughead said and Betty nodded, lacing their fingers together and heading back to FP's room. They all said their goodbyes and they took jellybean, the three of them heading back to Betty's car. "You must really want to get out of That dress" jellybean giggled. "I can't wait" Betty laughed.

When they arrived at the house, Jellybean hugged them both before heading to bed. "I'm going to have a shower" Betty said, kissing jughead as she moved to go upstairs. When she was out the shower, she went into jugheads room and saw him laying on the bed. "How you feeling?" She asked him. "I'm okay. I feel much better now I know he's okay" jughead sighed. Betty cuddled into his side and kissed his bare chest. "I know I've thanked you already, but honestly Betty. Thank you for being here" he said. "I love you juggie. More than you will ever know, I'm always going to support you, I'm going to be your wife, I'll stand by you always" she told him. "I love you so much" he said and for the first time that day, jughead finally let his emotions go and let the tears he's been holding back all day, fall. "I've got you juggie, I love you" Betty said, as she wrapped his arms around him as he cried...

The next morning, jughead woke up in his childhood bedroom. His head hurt from the stress of the day before and Betty wasn't next to him. Sighing, he pulled himself out the bed and went down stairs. He smiled at the sight that greeted him; Betty cooking pancakes while jellybean was laughing at something she had said. "Hey you" Betty smiled when she spotted him. "Morning" he said, hugging her and kissing her softly before sitting at the table and ruffling jellybeans hair. "You Okay jelly?" Jug asked and she nodded. "Yeah" she smiled. "Breakfast is ready" Betty announced and handed them their plates. "It looks amazing, thanks Babe" jughead said. "You're welcome" Betty said. They made conversation at breakfast and then jughead helped Betty wash up, before they all got ready for the day, to go back to the hospital.

"So when can he be discharged?" Jughead asked the doctor at the hospital. "Hopefully by the end of the week" the doctor smiled. "Thank god" FP chuckled. "There's a few forms and that you have to sign, just confirming FP will have somewhere to go after he is discharged" the doctor said and jughead nodded. "Yeah that's fine, I'll fill them out" jughead nodded. "I need to head to school to grab some work" jellybean said. "Okay, I'll see you back at the house" jughead said as jellybean left. "I'm going to grab everyone some coffee" Betty announced and stood up, squeezing jugheads hand as she left the hospital room. When Betty got to the hospitals cafeteria, she noticed some people taking photos of her and whispering. She quickly grabbed a coffee with jughead and FP and rushed back to the room. she handed them their coffees and then sat down, fiddling with her hands as jughead filled out the hospital forms. Jughead kept glancing at betty, his eyebrows furrowing in concern when he noticed how fidgety she was. "Dad, we're going to go and grab some food. Shall I get you anything?" Jughead asked and FP shook his head. "I'm okay" he said. "Come on betts" Jug smiled and took her hand. As they walked through the halls, jughead picked up on how tense Betty was. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked softly. "I..." she started but didn't know what to say. "I need to get out juggie" she whispered, making jughead even more concerned. "What?" He asked. "I...I'm about to have a panic attack" she admitted, tears pooling in her eyes. Jugheads eyes widened and he snapped into action, leading them out the hospital and into the back of Betty's car. "Take some deep breaths baby" he said, one hand holding hers and another on her back. "I...c..can't breath" she stuttered. "It's okay, in and out betts, that's it" he encouraged. When her breathing had returned to normal, she wiped her tears. "Sorry" she said. "Don't apologise, what happened?" He asked. "I... people recognised me, when I went to get coffee, they were taking photos" she said. "Oh baby, I'm sorry" he sighed and pulled her into his side. "It's okay" she sniffed. "Do you want to go back to the house?" He asked. "No juggie, I meant what I said. I'm staying with you" she said.