Chapter 132

The next day, jughead was sat in a restaurant with fangs and Sweetpea, waiting for Betty to join them to go over some of the business side of the studio; Toni was going to join them but had something else to do. After about ten minutes, Betty walked in and smiled when she spotted them. "Hey guys!" She smiled, taking her coat off and sitting down. "Hey Betty" fangs and Sweetpea smiled. "Hey baby" jug said and kissed her quickly. "Hey" she said, softly. Soon, the waiter came over and took their orders and they started talking about the business. "Cherly knows someone who's really good at web design, so sweetpea I can introduce you guys so you can work on the website?" Betty suggested and Sweetpea nodded. "Sounds good" he grinned. When their food arrived, they all tucked in. Jughead was eating a burger and the smell was starting to get to Betty and she didn't know why. "Baby? You okay?" Jug asked, noting her face. "Yeah" she nodded, trying to ignore the smell...

When they got back to their apartment, Betty shrugged her coat off and instantly flopped onto the couch and snuggled into her blanket. "You okay?" Jughead asked and Betty nodded. "I'm tried" she yawned, closing her eyes. Jughead smiled at her, before heading into the kitchen to make himself some coffee. After making coffee, he tucked the blanket around a now sleeping Betty, kissed her head and went into his office to do some work. He was working for about an hour until he heard Betty scream. He shot up and ran out of his office and over to where Betty was sat up and panting. "Betts! What's wrong?! Are you okay?!" Jug stressed, sitting next to her and wrapping her up in his arms. "I...nightmare" she panted, trying to catch her breath; the nightmare had clearly startled her. "Okay, take some deep breaths" jug said, and helped her to slow her breathing. "That's it baby" he said when her breathing was almost back to normal. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, tucking her under his chin and running his hands up and down her back. "I don't really remember it, I just felt really, really scared" she told him and jughead tightened his hold on her. "I'm sorry baby, but you're safe and I'm here okay?" He said and he felt her nod against him. "Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked. "I think I'm going to have a shower, i need to wake myself up a bit" she said. "Okay, do you need anything?" He asked. "I'm okay, thank you" she said, cupping his cheek and kissing him softly.

When Betty was out of the shower, she put on a face mask, pulled on her robe and went to sit on the bed. She was scrolling through Instagram when jughead walked in and sat down next to her. "You're beautiful" he beamed and Betty giggled. "Juggie?" Betty said, putting her phone down and batting her eyes at him. "Yes...?" Jug asked, looking at his wife, skeptically. "Will you do a face mask with me?" She asked and jughead playfully rolled his eyes at her. "Really?" He laughed. "Pleaseeee!" Betty pleaded, grabbing his hands. "Okay! Fine!" Jug said and Betty grinned, running to grab a face mask and apply it to his face. "Ew! It feels horrible!" Jug whined. "You'll get used to it, and after you'll have lovely, glowing skin" she said. "Let's take a picture!" She said and pulled her phone out, snapping a picture before uploading it to her Instagram. "Thank you for doing this with Me" she said, leaning against his chest. "I'd do anything for you" he smiled, kissing her head. Once they'd taken the face masks off, they climbed under the covers and put a movie on Netflix. "I love you" Betty said, yawning. "I love you too" jug smiled. "You seem really tired today" jug noted. "I know, I think it's just because we've been so busy lately" she said, nestling deeper into the covers. "Why don't you get some sleep?" Jug said, stroking her hair. "It's still a bit early" she sighed. "Honey, if you're tired, you're tired" he said, softly. "Mmm" Betty mumbled, already half asleep. "Goodnight baby" he said, and kissed her head.