Chapter 124

Over the next week, Betty and jughead were slowly getting back to normal. The hurt was still there, but they both knew they wanted a family one day, so it made it easier to carry on, knowing that when it was the right time, it would happen. Jugheads new photography business has started to take off and they were going to view some potential studio locations. "Baby? Are you almost ready to go?" Jughead called to Betty who was still in the bedroom. "Coming!" Betty yelled and stepped out the bedroom. she wearing black jeans with a white jumper and a Camel coloured blazer coat with her boots. "Wow" jug smiled and Betty blushed. "You look so beautiful" he told her, holding her hips and kissing her. "Thank you, you look very handsome as well" she smiled, taking in his dark jeans and black coat. "Are you ready to get going? The Ubers downstairs" he asked and Betty nodded. "Yeah" she smiled and grabbed her bag before taking jugheads hand and leaving their apartment. When they made it downstairs they stopped to Quickly say hi to moose. "Hey man" jug smiled. "Hey guys, your cars outside" moose smiled. "We know! How's waffle?" Betty asked; they'd made the decision to give their hamster over to moose, as they were all over the place and was unfair on the hamster. "He's doing well, I'm thinking of getting another one so he has a friend" moose smiled and Betty and jughead laughed. "Sounds like a plan!" Jug said. "See you later man" jug said as they waved goodbye and got in their Uber.

They were meeting Toni, fangs and sweatpea at the studio they were viewing, so they could all see if they liked it. "Hey guys!" Betty smiled as she hugged them all. "Hi" "hey betts" "hey" the others smiled, hugging her back, and saying hello to jughead. "The landlord is over there" Toni said and Betty and jughead walked over to introduce themselves before they had a tour of the place. "It's really cool juggie" Betty said as they looked around. It was large empty warehouse, in a great location. "It's easy to refurbish" Sweetpea said and everyone agreed. "Yeah, and the space is so big we can all have offices and studios and everything!" fangs added. "I think it's perfect" Toni said. "I agree, I know this is the first place we're viewing but I think it could be snatched up soon" Betty started. "It's in a great location and the place is amazing, I think this could be it" Betty said and everyone nodded. "Me too, should we do it?" Jughead asked and everyone nodded. "Yeah" they chorused. "I'll go and sort out an offer" jughead said and walked over to the landlord. "This is so cool!" Betty said, excitedly. "It really is! I can't thank you enough for what you've done for us Betty" Toni smiled. "It's nothing" Betty waved off. "It's everything... seriously thank you" fangs said and Betty beamed. "We've always been stuck in stupid jobs and now we're doing something we're going to love" Sweetpea added and Betty hugged them all. "Okay, we can put an offer in and they'll call in a few days so we can sort out all the paperwork" jughead said, coming back over to them and putting his arm around Betty's waist. "That's great!" Betty grinned, pecking his lips. "How about we all go out later? To celebrate?" Sweetpea suggested and everyone agreed. "I'll book a table somewhere" jughead said. "And we can invite the others" he added and everyone nodded, before saying goodbye and all leaving.

That night Betty and jughead were getting ready to leave the apartment to head out to dinner with the others. "Baby?" Jug said, softly, making Betty turn around and look at him. "Yeah?" She asked. "Are you sure you're up for tonight?" He asked and Betty nodded. "Yeah, I promise babe" she smiled, cupping his cheek and kissing him. "Okay, you let me know if that changes?" He asked and she nodded. "Good!" He said. "You look amazing by the way!" He called as he left the bedroom to put his shoes on. An hour later, everyone was sat around a table. Reggie, Archie, Veronica, Kevin, Cheryl, Toni, Sweetpea and fangs were all there. "Congrats on the studio guys!" Reggie said, raising his glass. "Thanks man!" Jug smiled from where he was sat with his arm around bettys shoulders. "I'm so happy our group has expanded!" Kevin said, excitedly, gesturing to Toni, fangs and Sweetpea. "So are we!" Fangs added. "Do you think Kevin and fangs would make a good couple?" Betty whispered to jughead after she watched the two of them in conversation; jughead didn't say anything, just smirked and winked at her..

By the time Betty and jughead got back to their apartment, it was extremely late, or early the following day. After dinner everyone wanted to head to a bar down the street and even though Betty didn't normally like them kind of situations, she was having such a good time with everyone, that she wanted to go too. Kevin was always with them as they got back to their apartment, deciding to crash in their spare room instead of travelling all the way back to his place. "Okay guys, I'm heading to bed!" Kevin announced, hugging them both before walking in the direction of the spare room. "Night Kev" Betty said as the couple went to their own bedroom. They both stripped their clothes off before collapsing into bed. "How do you feel about tonight?" Jughead asked, as he pulled her close. "Honestly... it was a little overwhelming but I had fun" she smiled. "Thats  great baby, I'm really proud of you" he said, kissing her, before they both fell asleep.