Chapter 109

The next morning, jughead was woken up by the sun streaming in through the window. He sighed happily and rolled over, smiling when he saw Betty still fast asleep. He propped himself up on his elbow and leant down, placing gentle kisses all over her face. After a few moments, Betty stirred awake and a smile spread across her face. "Good morning beautiful" jug grinned. "Good morning juggie" betty smiled. "And how is my gorgeous wife on this fine morning?" Jughead smirked, kissing her lips. "I'm amazing, how about you husband?" She grinned up at him. "I'm so happy" he said, softly, covering her lips with his again. "What's the time?" Betty asked when they pulled away. "Only 8:30" jug said, looking over at his phone. "Okay, we have that breakfast with everyone at 10, so we have plenty of time for more of what we did last night" Betty said with a cheeky smirk, and jughead didn't let her say anymore before he pounced...

An hour later, jughead was sat on the bed, scrolling on his phone as he watched Betty curl her hair. "What do you think?" Betty asked, twirling around and Letting him see her outfit. She was wearing a white dress with small red flowers on it and minimal makeup. "You're so gorgeous" jughead said, seriously. "Thank you! You look very handsome as well" betty smiled, taking in his white shirt and suspenders. "There's a few news articles about our wedding on here" jughead told her, nodding down at his phone. "What do they say?" Betty asked. "Nothing really, Just that we're married and a few pictures you put on your instagram story yesterday" jug explained. "That's okay, I literally put a black and white photo of me in a robe getting glammed and then a zoomed in photo of my bouquet" she said. "It's not like it's a secret we go married" she giggled. "True" jughead laughed. "People will just have to wait for information and pictures, when we post them" she smiled, joining him on the bed and kissing him softly. "Why don't I post a little something now..." Betty giggled, taking her phone and snapping a selfie of them, both sat close together and jugheads Arms wrapped around her; they both had big matching grins on and Betty posted the photo onto her instagram with the caption: Mr & Mrs 💗. "You're going to break the internet" jughead laughed. "Now come on, let's go and get breakfast" he smiled, pulling her up and onto her feet.

Breakfast with their family and friends was lovely. "I still can't believe my baby B is married!" Kevin grinned and Betty giggled. "Honestly, I still remember the little girl with blonde pigtails who went around the playground yelling at people for stepping on snails!" Kevin laughed and Betty groaned and dropped her head to the table. "Don't tell embarrassing stories!" She whined. "Oh no, please do" jughead grinned, placing a hand on Betty's thigh. "Okay, well when we were eight~" Kevin started but Betty threw a bread roll at him, which shut him up. "Elizabeth!" He scoffed, offended but had laughter in his eyes. "You can tell me more later Kev" jug smirked, looking at Betty who rolled her eyes but smiled at him anyway. "No you won't, because we have a honeymoon to go on" Betty said. "Oh yes! Where are you guys going?" Cheryl asked. "Italy" Betty smiled. "I'm so jealous!" JB said, making jughead laugh. "Think of the food man!" Reggie grinned. "Trust me I am" jughead smirked. "You better be thinking about me as well" Betty giggled. "Always" jughead said, kissing her softly. When the breakfast was over, Betty and jughead thanked everyone for coming and went around saying goodbye, hugging everyone before they made their way back up to their hotel room, to pack up their stuff. "I didn't realise I brought so much" Betty laughed, as she tried to get everything into her suitcase. "Let me help" jughead chuckled.

A couple of hours later, Betty and jughead found themselves back at their apartment. "Are you all packed for tonight?" Jughead asked Betty. Their flight to their honeymoon was that night and they didn't have long before they had to make their way to the airport. "Yeah, just need to add some last minute bits" Betty smiled at him, then let out a yawn. "Tired baby?" He asked and she nodded. "Yeah, I would take a nap but I'd rather sleep on the plane" she exclaimed. "Would you like me to make you some coffee?" He asked. "Would you mind?" She asked, sweetly. "Of course not" he smiled, before walking into the kitchen. He made two cups of coffee before heading back into the bedroom, where he found Betty wrapped in a blanket on the bed. "Thanks babe" she smiled, as he passed her the cup. "You're a great husband" she sighed happily. "And you're an amazing wife" he grinned, pecking her lips. After lounging around and just enjoying each other's company, the newly weds got into an Uber and made their way to the airport.

As expected, the press and paparazzi were waiting for them at the airport. "BETTT!" "ELIZABETH COOPER!" "BETTY! JUGHEAD!" "ARE YOU MARRIED?!" "TELL US ABOUT YOUR WEDDING!" "ELIZABETH!". Airport security guided them safely through the airport, and after going through security, they were lead to the vip lounge where they waited for the private jet to be ready. As always, there was food waiting for them in the vip lounge. "Want some dinner babe?" Betty asked, moving over to the table with the food. "Yes!" Jug smiled, walking over and going to join her. "I think I'm just going to have something light..." Betty said, taking a plate and putting some salad on it. "How about a grilled cheese as well?" Jughead asked, and she nodded. "There's food on the plane as well, for if we get hungry" she explained to him; they had a long flight ahead of them. "I can't wait to get there, just me and you for two weeks" he sighed happily, sitting back down and pulling her into his side. "Me too juggie" she beamed.

Half way through the flight, Betty was becoming restless. She had spent the flight reading and listening to music while jughead was on his laptop. "You okay betts?" Jughead asked, noticing his wife becoming fidgety. "Yeah just hungry" she said. "Have some food then" jughead laughed. "I can't jug..." she said quietly. "Why?" He asked, closing his laptop and putting it down. "I... I ate at the airport..." she trailed off. Jughead wasn't naive, he knew that her eating habits and anxiety's weren't just going to go away because they were married now; but he was determined To make this honeymoon amazing. "That was four hours ago betts, and we still have another five to go" he started. "If you're hungry, have some food" he smiled. "You only had something light earlier, there's some pasta bowls over there, have one of them" he encouraged her. Betty looked at him for a moment until she nodded, getting up and grabbing a pasta bowl. She sat back down and started eating. "Good?" He asked and she nodded and smiled. "Shall we watch a movie?" He said. "Yeah" she smiled, sitting closer to him, snuggling into his chest.