Chapter 104

On Thursday, some of their guests were going to arrive, ready for the rehearsal dinner on Friday. That meant that jughead and Betty had to wake up early and head to the venue where the hotel was, ready to greet their guests. "I'm so tired" Betty yawned as they were in the car, driving to the venue. "I can stop and get us coffee?" Jughead suggested but Betty shook her head. "No it's okay" she said. "I Shouldn't have coffee" she added quietly; jughead quirked an eyebrow at that but didn't say anything. When they arrived, they made their way into the hotel and greeted some guests that were already there and made sure all the rooms were ready. About an hour later, a car pulled up and jughead grinned when he saw his dad and sister step out. "Hi guys!" He grinned, jogging over to them and hugging both of them. "Hi Jug" FP smiled. "Hi" jellybean said. "Where's Betty?" Jellybean asked. "Betts!" Jug called and Betty walked over to them, hugging both of them. "Hi" Betty smiled. "This is so exciting!" Jellybean squealed. "I have your bridesmaid dress in your room, it's all the right measurements you sent me so it should be fine" Betty told jellybean. "Thanks" The younger girl grinned. "Juggie, why don't you go and show them to their rooms" Betty suggested and jughead nodded, taking jellybeans bags and leading them into the hotel.

When jughead returned from showing FP and jellybean their room, he couldn't find Betty anywhere. He frowned, looking around for her. After a while of searching, he found her sat in their car, head on the steering wheel. "Betts?" He said confused, but his face morphed into concern when she looked up at him and tears were falling down her face. "Baby?! What's happened?!" He asked, pulling the car door open and crouching down. "I...it's nothing" she cried. "Betts, don't lie to me" he said. "It's okay, I'm just being silly" she sniffed, taking a deep breath and wiping her eyes. "Betty, please. You are clearly upset and I need to know why" he said, confused as to why she wasn't telling him what was wrong. "I'm just stressed" she said, getting out of the car. "Betty I don't believe you" jughead said. "I'm okay jughead" she told him and walked back into the hotel, leaving jughead confused.

When jughead got back into the hotel, he saw Betty greeting some more guests and even though she was smiling, he could see the sadness behind her eyes and also her smile didn't meet the her eyes like it normally did. He knew there was something wrong but he wasn't going to push her, he would wait until they were home so he could talk to her. Instead, jughead went to go and meet Archie, Reggie, Kevin, Sweetpea and fangs, who had Just arrived to help with some more wedding prep. They had been in the bar, adding some more tables and sorting out the heavier decorations. Suddenly, jellybean rushed in, panting. "JUGHEAD!" She yelled and jughead shot up and rushed over to her. "What?! What happened?!" He demanded. "It's Betty..." jellybean started but jughead didn't stick around to hear the rest as he and the boys ran off in the direction of Betty. Of all the scenarios jughead had expected, he didn't expect Betty to be yelling and screaming... at Alice Cooper.