Chapter 107

The next morning was the day of the wedding. Betty woke up in her hotel room, and rolled over, sighing when she remembered that jughead didn't go to sleep with her the night before. She reached for her phone and checked the time 8am, she had an hour until the girls were going to arrive to start getting her ready. As she had some time to pass, she decided to text jughead:

Betty: Good morning juggie! I miss you <3

Jughead replied almost instantly:

Jug: morning gorgeous! I miss you too! So much! I'm so excited for today <3

Betty: me too, I can't wait to be your wife <3

Jug: and I can't wait to be your husband! How are you feeling? <3

Betty: I'm a little nervous <3

Jug: how come baby? <3

Betty: it's nerve wracking, having everyone looking at me<3

Jug: you'll be fine! All that matters is us baby! <3

Betty: I love you! <3

Jug: I love you too, I'll see you soon gorgeous <3

Betty: I'll be the one in white...<3

After Betty put her phone down, she jumped in the shower and washed her hair, making sure she was all ready for when the girls arrived. Once she was out the shower, she put on a white robe that said bride on the back and sat on the bed. After a while, there was a knock on the door and she opened it to see jellybean and the girls on the other side. "Hey guys" she smiled. "B! I can't believe the day is finally here!" Veronica squealed as she walked in, bettys dress in her arms. "It's your wedding day!" Cheryl grinned, hugging Betty as she walked in. "Okay! Let's get you glammed!" Josie smiled as her and Val brought in all the makeup and hair cases. A few hours later, Betty was sat in a chair, having the final touches of her makeup done by josie, watching as Val did jellybeans hair. When they were done, the girls left to get themselves ready and Betty and jellybean were left in the hotel room. "I'm so happy you're going to be my new sister!" Jellybean grinned. "Me too!" Betty giggled, reaching over and hugging the younger girl. "You look beautiful" Betty smiled, looking at jellybean, who was already wearing her bridesmaids dress. "So do you, and you're not even in your dress yet" jellybean laughed. "Okay, I need to go and find dad and I want to see jug, so I'll see you in a bit" jellybean said, hugging Betty before leaving. Betty didn't have chance to do anything else before the door opened again and this time Kevin walked in. "Oh my.." Kevin smiled. "You ready to get married?" He smiled. Betty nodded and ran and jumped into his arms. "I'm so happy you're with me" she whispered. "I'm always with you" Kevin smiled. Betty pulled back from the hug and held his hands. "Seriously Kev. Thank you for standing with me all these years, you've helped me through so much and you're honestly the most amazing best friend I could ever ask for" she smiled, tears in her eyes. "You're amazing! I love you so much!" Kevin said, hugging her tightly. "I lobe you too, I couldn't imagine anyone else giving me away" she said. "B! We shouldn't be crying!" Kevin said, as they both let out a watery laugh. "Now come on, let's get you in your dress" he beamed.

An hour later, Betty and Kevin were waiting to head into the the ceremony. "You ready?" Kevin said, squeezing her hand as the doors opened and the bridesmaids started walking in. "I'm ready" Betty smiled, linking their arms and taking a deep breath as they started walking down the aisle. As soon as Betty met jugheads eyes, she felt all the tension and anxiety leave her, and she couldn't wait to be married. Jugheads breath got caught in his throat as he took her in, she looked drop dead gorgeous. By the time Betty met him at the end of the aisle, they both had giant smiles on their faces. Betty hugged Kevin and handed him her bouquet, before turning to jughead. "Hi" she grinned. "Hi" he smiled, holding her hands in his. "You look so beautiful" he told her and she blushed. They were broken out of their little moment by the priest, starting their ceremony.

When it was time for their vowels, jughead went first. "Betty, the moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were going to change my life, and it only took one conversation with you to know I was right. The day we met, I almost turned into a rambling mess, just because I was utterly floored by your beauty, both inside and out" he started. "I started out as your photography and now we're here" he grinned. "The best thing that ever happened to me, was being on that shoot that day. We got brought together and we will never be apart. You are the sweetest, funniest, most amazing woman I know. Your stunning. I love waking up to your every morning, and falling asleep with you in my arms" he continued. "You make me so happy, and now all I want to do is make you happy for the rest of our life. This is our latest and the best chapter of our lives and I couldn't be happier that we get to start it together, I love you so much" he finished and all the guests awed as Betty giggled and wiped her eyes. "How am I supposed to follow that?" She teased and jughead laughed softly. "Okay..." Betty started. "Jughead Jones. You are honestly the most amazing, caring and handsome man I have ever met" she said. "The day you started working with me, honestly changed my life, and I felt like my life had finally fallen into place. For my whole life I've felt like there was something missing, and there's no doubt in my mind that was you" she smiled. "You've given me happiness and love and you've healed me. I love that you don't care about how other people see me and you see me for me. I love how you're not afraid to dance around our kitchen in our pyjamas, or how you're always up to drive around. I couldn't imagine doing any of these things with you and I'm so happy that it's you that I get to spend the rest of my life with" she added. "You've given Me more than i ever thought I would have, you're the best person I know. I'm so incredibly happy that our souls have met, I didn't believe in soulmates until I met you, but here we are. I love you so so so much, and I'm so exited to be your wife" she grinned. When she was done, she looked up at jughead and saw the tears falling down his face, she smiled and wiped them away, but he caught her hand and pressed a kiss to it. "I love you too" he whispered. They both turned to the priest as he carried on the ceremony. Finally, it got the part that everyone was waiting for. "Do you Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third, take elizabeth to to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked and jughead nodded "I do" he smiled, slipping the ring on her finger. "And do you elizabeth cooper take Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked and Betty nodded. "I do" she beamed, putting the ring on jugheads finger. "I know pronounce you husband and wife...you may kiss the bride!" He announced and everyone cheered as jughead pulled Betty towards him, kissing her hard and full of passion. "I love you mr Jones" she beamed. "I love you too mrs Jones!".