Chapter 72

"Babe, do you want Anything to eat?" Jug asked. They were in the vip lounge at the airport. The airport was hectic and chaotic, there was a lot of paparazzi and press there after the launch and it was overwhelming for Betty as she didn't like large Crowds; so when they got into the lounge she went and sat down, trying to recollect her thoughts. "Erm, yes please... can you make a grilled cheese?" She asked and he nodded. "Of course" he smiled over at her. He made them both a grilled cheese, Betty a tea and himself a coffee before going and sitting next to her. "Thank you" she said as he handed it to her. "How you doing?" He asked. "I'm okay now, I just... that was lot" she sighed. "I get it, it's okay" he said and kissed her temple. "I can't wait to get back to our apartment, and have just have alone time" she smiled. "Me too baby" he agreed. "We have to go and pick waffles up from moose" she giggled. "I know we do" he laughed. When they were seated on the plane, jughead pulled out his laptop and started checking emails and editing some images while Betty sat and read her book, trying to keep her mind off of her fear of flying. "You Okay?" Jug said when he noticed her becoming fidgety. "Yeah.. yeah" she shrugged. Jughead looked at her and then remember her fear of flying. "You're Okay betts, just take some deep breaths" he said and grabbed her hand. She inhaled and exhaled for a while. "There you go... you're safe, it's all okay" he said softly and she nodded. "Thank you" she said. "Always" he smiled. "Shall we watch a movie?" He asked and she nodded, she rested her head on his shoulder and he pulled a movie up on his laptop.

"Home sweet home!" Betty sighed happily when they walked in their apartment. Jughead was holding waffles cage and placed it on the side. He turned around just in time for Betty to throw herself into his arms. "Mmm what's all this for?" He smiled as she peppered kissed across his face. "I just really love you and I'm so happy to be home, with my fiancé" she grinned and he laughed at how cute she was being. "I really love you too" he beamed. "I'm so happy juggie... I never thought I'd Be this happy" she told him. "You deserve all the happiness in the world" he said and kissed her again. "I know we've just got home and everything but we don't have any food or anything in so shall we go to our cafe for a late night dinner?" He smirked and she nodded.

"Oh! My favourite customers!" Martha beamed when she saw them walk in. "Hi martha!" Betty hugged her. "Sorry were you closing up? We know it's late" jug said. "Nonsense!" Martha waved off. "I always have time for you! sit, sit what can I get you?" She smiled. "I'll have the pasta please" Betty smiled. "And I'll have the club sandwich and a black coffee please" Jug said. After they ordered, Martha went to make them. "Here you go" Martha said as she placed their food on the table. "Thank you!" They thanked. "So what's new with you guys? I've got your book! It's amazing" Martha said. "Really? You didn't have to buy one I would've given you one" Betty smiled. "And... we do have some news" jug smirked. "We got engaged!" He grinned and Betty showed Martha the ring she now had put back on her finger. "Wow! This is amazing! I'm so happy for you!" She grinned and pulled them both up for hugs. "Thank you" Betty said. "Okay! Okay, I'll leave you too eat" she laughed and went back behind the counter.

That evening when they were back in the apartment, Betty was doing her skin care routine at her vanity in the bedroom while jughead was sat on the bed, making funny faces at her in the mirror, making her laugh. "Juggie! Stop!" She giggled. "Sorry I just, damn! You're so beautiful" he smirked. "Stop!" She blushed. "Sorry it's physically impossible for me to not tell you how beautiful you are" he said. Betty got up from where she was sat and made her way over to where he was, she straddled his lap, his hands automatically going to her waist. "I love you" she said as she cupped his cheeks. "I love you too my future wife" he smiled.