Chapter 17

When jughead woke up the next morning he noticed two things. 1, that he was well rested and hadn't slept that good in a long time and 2, that the blonde beauty cuddled up next to him was now his girlfriend. He couldn't keep the smile off he is face. He looked over at the clock at saw it was 6:30am, so he closed his eyes and let sleep take over him once again.

Then next time he woke up, the sun was shining through the windows and he realised it was still early, it was 7:45am. He sighed and rolled over but was met with empty sheets; where was betty? His questions were soon answered when Betty's on suite door opened and she stepped out yawning, her adorable bed hair and sleepy face made his heart burst. "You're awake!" She chirped. "Good morning" she smiled, climbing back into the bed and sitting next to where her as still laying down. "Morning gorgeous" he smiled and pulled her down to kiss him softly. "Did you sleep well?" He asked when he sat up slightly. "Yeah. Best nights sleep ever" she smiled and played with his fingers. "Did you?" She said. "Also the best nights sleep" he grinned. "Do you have any work today?" She asked and he shook his head. "Nope. Not until I come with you tomorrow to a shoot" he said and she nodded. "So what shall we do today?" She asked. "We can do whatever you want" he smiled. "Okay. Shall we make breakfast in starving!" She giggled and pulled him out of bed. "You never have to ask me that betts" he laughed as he followed her to the kitchen.

Jughead watched as Betty whipped up pancakes while he made coffee and a tea for Betty which she told him she drinks every morning. She stacked the pancakes Neatly and decorated then with honey, cream and strawberries. "They're ready!" Betty announced as she placed them on the table. "Looks amazing babe" jug said as he kissed her head and sat down. Halfway through breakfast jug said "how did you get so good at making pancakes look pretty?". He saw Betty gulp and realised there was probably a deeper meaning behind it all. "Erm..." she said. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want" he said softly taking her hand. "No, it's okay" she said and offered him a small smile. "I... I suffered with an eating disorder. It started in high school my mother was always wanting me to be a certain weight so i developed unhealthy eating habits so I could please her" she sighed. Jug knows that her relationship with her mother was toxic. "Anyways... it continued and it got worse and two years ago when I started my modelling career i felt I had to keep it up or I wouldn't get jobs" she continued, tearing up. "So I wouldn't really eat and when I did it made my feel horrible. I was so skinny but when I looked in Mirror i just saw myself as fat". "Well a year ago Cheryl and Kevin and everyone sat me down and confronted be about it and I told them everything... the convinced me to seek help and I did, I was hospitalised for a week to get fluids in me then I took a month off work where I did a programme to get be back on track" she sighed. Jughead just let her get it all off her chest before he said anything. "Anyways, I got better and found new ways to cope. I still struggle with food and feel self conscious but I have to remind myself that I'm healthy" she said. "Thank you for telling me" he said quietly and she smiled. "I found that if I spend time cooking, and not eating out, I can control what goes into my body, that's why I don't really eat out... I do occasionally and I'm fine but I like cooking. Also i like to make my food look pretty... like the pancakes because it helps me to eat them" she said. Jughead looked at her then pushed his chair from the table, holding his arms out "come here you" he said when he noticed how hard it was for her to talk about it. She got up and sat in his lap and he snaked his arms around her holding her tight. "I'm so proud of you for telling me that I know how hard that was for you" he started. "But if you ever feel like the darkness is taking over in way, wether it's with food or anxiety. I'm here for you. Always" he said and kissed her head. "Okay?" He said. "Okay" she nodded. "Good" he smiled. "Now let's get dressed and see where the day takes us" he beamed and carried her bridal style to the bedroom.