Chapter 106

The next day, was the day of the rehearsal dinner. Betty and jughead were up early, and had breakfast together before they started to get ready for the day. Jughead was sat on their bed as he watched Betty pack all her bags. "I wish I was sleeping next to you tonight..." jughead sighed. "Me too but tomorrow I'll be your wife and you can sleep next to me for the rest of your life" she smiled. "I can't wait" he grinned. Betty packed her bag for that night, with all her stuff she needed for the rehearsal dinner, and then she packed a separate bag for the wedding and another for the day after the wedding. "So our honeymoon..." Betty started, folding her clothes. "We're coming back here aren't we? Before we leave?" She asked. "Yes" jughead nodded. "The day after the wedding, we don't have to leave until that afternoon, then we can come back here and we're flying on the night" he explained. "So I need to pack for our honeymoon as well?" She asked, panic starting to settle in her eyes, the stress of everything she had to do finally catching up with her. "It will be okay betts" jughead smiled, standing up and placing his hands on her shoulders. "I can help you Okay? That's what I'm here for" he said gently. "So what do you need?" He asked. "I need our suitcases, so I can start packing for our honeymoon" she told him. "I can do that" he smiled and kissed her before going to grab their cases.

A while later, they were almost done packing, Betty just putting her bikinis in the suitcase. Jughead watched as she eyed the bikinis, and saw the battle she had within herself. Even though she didn't say anything, jughead knew she was struggling with the idea of wearing her bikinis and decided to intervene, wanting to put her mind at ease. "You're going to look beautiful" he said softly. Betty's head snapped up and looked at him. "I know how you feel betts, but you're going to look amazing" he smiled, pulling her to sit on his lap. "It's just... I feel a little self conscious today" she said honestly, and jughead was proud of her for opening up to him. "Why baby?" He asked. "Because all eyes are going to be on me today you know? And especially tomorrow" she admitted. Jughead understood where her concern was coming from. "I know baby, and I know it's quite daunting for you" he started. "But, all eyes will be on you Because of how gorgeous you are" he smiled. "Also...nobody's eyes matter, only mine and I'll have to refrain for staring at your beauty..." he added and Betty giggled, wiping her eyes. "There's my girl" he grinned. "I love you so much" she said. "I love you too.. so much" he said, holding her close.

Hours later, and the rehearsal dinner was starting. All their guests had arrived and everyone was sat in their seating arrangements. Betty and jughead were talking to some of the caters and confirming a few minor details. "can you believe this is really happening?" Jughead whispered to Betty as they sat down. "No... it's so surreal" Betty said, looking over at all their friends and family. After eating, jughead stood up to make a speech, Betty tucked into his side. "Can I have everyone's attention please" he said, and the room fell silent. "I would just like to thank you all for coming, me and Betty are incredibly lucky to have you all in our lives and we're so grateful that we're you're all here to celebrate with us" he said. "Never in a million years did I think we would end up here..." he smiled, looking down at Betty. "But I'm glad that we did, so please join me in raising a glass to us!" He grinned and everyone cheered. "I love you so much!" He said, kissing Betty. "I love you too" she grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck and deepening the kiss. "Bring on Tomorrow" she said, when they pulled away. "Bring on tomorrow" he repeated With a grin.