Chapter 3

The next two days flew by and before she knew it Betty was waking up at 6am to her alarm. She'd stayed in a hotel the night before to be closer to the shoot location so that she didn't have to stress about getting there on time. She got up and went through her usual morning routine, doing her skin care and brushing her teeth. She then ordered room service for breakfast but only ordered a fruit salad and a green tea because she didn't want anything heavy or that would bloat her if she was modelling dresses all morning. At 7:30am there was a knock on her door and Archie and Reggie were ready to take her to the shoot. "Good morning boys" Betty smiled. "Morning betts" they both greeted. "Let me just grab my bag and we can go" she smiled and reached for her purse.

The shoot location was a large modernised warehouse with big windows. There was a rack of clothes in one corner where the designer and her team had set all there stuff up and then there was people dotted around everywhere that worked for the magazine. In another corner of the room was a white backdrop with lights set up all around it so they could get close up photos of the dresses for the designer. "Ah! Elizabeth! Good morning!" A woman greeted as soon as Betty walked in. "Hello" Betty smiled politely. "I'm Janet, I run beaut magazine, I'm so happy that you're working with us" she smiled. "Of course! It's my Pleasure" Betty said. "Let me introduce you to the designer" Janet said and lead Betty over to the woman standing looking at all the dresses on the rack. " Elizabeth his is Marie" Janet said and Marie turned around with a smile. "Marie this is Elizabeth". "Oh my goodness you're beautiful! You're the perfect fit for my dresses" Marie beamed. After a few more pleasantries, Veronica, val and Josie arrived and set Betty up in a chair in a room to start hair and Makeup before getting her in the first dress.

When Jugehad walked into the warehouse he was greeted by Janet who introduced him to Marie and explained all about the shoot. "Elizabeth is just getting ready for the first dress, there's 6 dresses in total and Marie wants close up photos as well " Janet said and Pointed to the set up they already had out. "Of course, I'll just go and set up all my equipment" jug said and moved over to the backdrop. After about 5 minutes jughead heard a door open and then the room went quiet. He looked up to find Betty in a delicate pink lace dress, her blonde hair down and wavy on her shoulders and he makeup natural and glowing. He didn't realise he was staring until Janet called Betty over to introduce them. "Elizabeth this is Jughead Jones, today's photographer" she said before rushing back off to sort things out. Jughead quickly snapped out of his trance and stuck his hand out for her to shake. "Sorry! Erm.. hi Elizabeth" he said. She giggled lightly and he felt his stomach flip over, she gently took his hand and he couldn't help but notice how soft her skin was. "Hello Jughead. And please call me Betty" she smiled and it was the prettiest smile he'd ever seen. "Of course Betty. So shall we get started?" ...