Chapter 12

"That would be lovely" she smiled and she went to stand up. "Hey no... you can stay there I'll make us hot chocolate" he said "just relax" he smiled. He started to make the Drinks when Betty said "I know Cheryl told you" she said, not looking at him. Jughead went over and sat at the edge of her bed and took her hand and squeezed gently. "Betts... thank you for trusting me with that side of your life and I promise you I'll never judge you or hold that against you and I will do anything I can to help you with your anxiety" he said with a smile. "i know that now we're working together I'm going to see you have good days and bad days and I don't want you to hide that from me, or feel embarrassed. I'll support you" he said and he brought her to tears and she hugged him. "Thank you" she sniffed. "No problem" he said and kissed her head before going back to make the drinks. Betty tried not to think to much into the head kiss.

They were sat on top of her bed drinking hot Chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream. "This is the best hot chocolate I've ever had" she said and he laughed. "It's my speciality... it's good for cheering people up" he said and she nodded. "You got that right" she said. "So what shall we do?" She said. "Well I want you to relax so we can watch a movie?" He suggested and she nodded. "Sure" she nodded. Jughead put on Netflix and They sat on the bed, halfway through the movie Betty fell asleep on jugheads shoulder and he smiled and watched her, she looked so peaceful.

She was woken up an hour later by jugheads phone buzzing. "Sorry" he apologised when he saw she'd woken up. "It's okay... sorry for falling asleep" she mumbled sleepily. "It's okay" he smiled. "Cheryl text and said we have a dinner with the crew to talk about an upcoming event" he said and she nodded then sighed. "You okay?" He asked and she nodded. "Yeah I was just hoping I could just chill tonight" she sighed. "I'm sorry Betts" he said, he knew she wasn't up to going out. "Don't worry about it" she said.

Later they all met up in the lobby. Betty was the last to get there. She was wearing a black dress with white Polka dots and black boots with her hair braided at the top. "I'm ready" she sighed and no one mentioned how fed up she looked and they tried to cheer her up. "You go this" jug whispered before they left the hotel. When they got to the restaurant they were taken through the back door because there was too many people out the front. They sat down at a table but Betty could still here reporters and paps outside so she couldn't relax. Everyone noticed all through dinner how fidgety Betty was during dinner but didn't mention it. Eventually it all came to ahead just Before they were about to leave when Betty couldn't keep her emotions at bay and her breathing became fast and staggered. "Are you Okay Betty?" Reggie asked and Everyone turned to look at her. "I.. i...C..can't..." she breathed. "Woah hey betts you're okay" Jug jumped into action. "Come on let's get some air" he said as he helped her up. "You guys bring the car round back" Jug said Before leading Betty outside. When they got there Jug Knew she was in the middle of a panic attack. "Hey betts" he said softly. "Can I hold your hands?" He asked and she nodded and he grabbed her hands. "Can you follow my breathing?" He said as he started taking deep breaths in and out. "That's it... you're doing great... in and out" he encouraged. After about 15 minutes her breathing was back to normal and the car was waiting for them. "Are you good?" He said and she nodded. "Thank you" she said shakily. He smiled and squeezed her hand. "I told you I'm here for you" he said and she gave Him a small smile.

Eventually they made their way back to the hotel and after saying goodnight to everyone betty went to her room where she washed her makeup off, got into her Pyjamas and climbed into bed. She checked her phone and saw she had a message from jughead:

Jug: how you feeling? X

Her heart did a little flip at the use of the kiss and his concern. She promptly replied:

Betty: I feel a lot better... thanks to you! But I'm exhausted x

Jug: do you need anything? X

Betty: I'm okay thank you, thank you for everything today. You have no idea how much it means to me x

Jug: it was no problem. I'd do anything for you. Get some rest betts, I'll see you in the morning x

Betty: goodnight juggie :) x

Jug: sweet dreams betts ;) x