Chapter 108

Betty doesn't remember the last time she felt this happy, she's not sure she's ever even been this baller before. She was sat, hand in hand when her husband as they sat at their reception dinner. "I'm so happy" she sighed, resting her head on jugheads shoulder as they watched over their guests. "Me too baby" jughead smiled. They had already eaten and they'd had their first dance, now they were just enjoying the rest of their day and spending time with friends and family. They were giggling and stealing kisses until jellybean came up to them. "Sorry to interrupt" she said. "But I was wandering if I could have a Dance with my brother" she grinned and jug smiled "of course" he said, standing up, kissing Betty before following his sister onto the dance floor. "Can I dance with my new daughter?" Betty heard a voice say and looked up to see FP grinning at her. "Of course!" Betty chirped and held his hand as he helped her up. They starting dancing and FP smiled at her. "I'm so happy you're part of our family" he said. "Me too" Betty grinned. "I honestly Couldn't imagine anyone better for jug, and I'm so happy I have another daughter" he told her and Betty felt tears form in her eyes. "Thank you FP, I don't have any of my own family left, so I'm so grateful you've welcomed me into yours" she sniffed, hugging him. "Dad, why have you made my wife cry?" Jughead teased from where he was standing behind Betty and FP. "they're happy tears" Betty smiled, wrapping her arms around jughead as they started to sway. "I'm just feeling lucky" she whispered, kissing him softly.

A couple of hours later and the night was winding down. Jughead found Betty sat with Kevin, eating cake and giggling. "Hey baby" he smiled, Picking her up and sitting down in her seat with her on his lap. "Hi" she grinned. "Having fun?" He smirked, wiping the cake from around her mouth. "Yep!" She giggled. "This cake is delicious" she told him. Jughead pecked her lips and kissed off the cake. "It is" he said and she blushed. "You two make me feel like I'm going to die alone" Kevin said and the couple laughed. "But in all seriousness, I'm really happy for you guys" Kevin said. "Thanks Kev" jug smiled, holding Betty closer to him. "Are you ready to head up to our room?" Jughead asked when Kevin had left them alone. "Yeah" she smiled. "Let's just say goodbye to everyone" she said and he nodded, standing up and linking their fingers together. After saying goodbye to all their guests, and telling them they're all welcome to carry on dancing the night away, and that they'll see them at breakfast, Betty and jughead made their way up to their hotel room...

"Thank god we're finally alone" jughead said, shutting the door behind him and pushing Betty up against it, kissing her hard. "Mmm juggie..." Betty moaned, taking his suit jacket off, as she pulled his tie off. "Wait... wait" she breathed out. "What? What is it?" He asked, his mouth attacking her neck, placing kisses on any skin he could. "I... I have a surprise for you, wait here" she smirked, then slipped into the bathroom. Jughead took a deep breath and took the remainder of his tie off, and his shirt, moving over to the windows and looking over at the night sky. He was pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of the bathroom door closing; he spun around and his jaw dropped at the sight of his wife. Betty was dressed in a white, Lacey lingerie set. She was beautiful. Her wedding makeup was still on, but her curls had dropped out from all the dancing and her waves were falling over her shoulder. "Wow..." he whispered. "You like it?" She asked, taking a step closer. "Like it?" He smirked. "I fucking love it..." he told her, closing the distance between them and placing his arms on her waist, letting his fingers trace the lace that covered her hips. "God I love you so much" he breathed out, his lips ghosting hers. "I love you too" she said, kissing him, full of passion and lust. "You're my wife..." he said, moving them back until they hit the bed, lowering her down and hovering over her. "And you're my husband" she smiled up at him and he felt his breathing hitch at how beautiful she was, he moved his hand and took the lingerie off her, pulling it all the way down and then chucking it behind her.  "Juggie?" She whispered, pulling his trousers off. "Yeah baby?" He asked, his fingers trailing down her bare side. "Make love to me...".