Chapter 22

Unfortunately for Betty, she had to go to the premier alone, the only part of her crew that was going with her were Archie and Reggie as they were security. They were currently in a car waiting to step out onto the red carpet. "You ready?" Archie said. "No" Betty sighed. Betty, Archie and Reggie were really close, she trusted them with her life and they were always there for her in events. "You got this betts" Reggie said and they both gave her encouraging smiled. "Remember. If you need us to get you out of there we will" Reggie Said and Betty nodded. "We have two minutes before you're up" Archie Said and Betty Quickly checked her phone before putting it away and she saw jughead messaged her:

Jug: You'll smash it baby! Have fun! <3
Betty: <3 <3

She put her phone away and the Archie helped her out of the car. She stepped onto the red carpet and was greeted with camera flashed and shouts from paparazzi and reporters. "ELIZABETH OVER HERE!" "BETTY" "WHO ARE YOU WEARING?" "TURN TO THE LEFT!". She tried her best to listen and move across the carpet. When she'd Finished the carpet she moved into the interviews. One question she was asked was "so who's your new boyfriend?" She managed to dodge that question but for the rest of the night it was eating at her. She didn't want to hide her relationship with jughead.

By the time she got back from the premier and back to her apartment she was so tired. She walked into her apartment and shrieked when she saw jughead sitting on her couch. "Sorry!" He instantly apologised. "It's okay" she giggled. "Why are you here?" She asked moving to sit next to him and kissing him softly. "You've been through a lot this past week and I know events stress you out so I thought you might want some company when you came home. I went back to my place and got some clothes If you want me to stay over?" He said. "That's so sweet juggie. I'd love for you to stay" she said softly and kissed him again. "Go and get in your pyjamas babe" he laughed. "Then we can get some rest".

Then next morning Betty and jughead were cuddled up in bed. They didn't have anything to do that day and decided to have a lazy morning in bed. "Juggie?" Betty said, snuggling closer to him. "Yeah betts?" He said. "I got asked about 'my new boyfriend' a lot in interviews because people spot us around a lot" she said. "What did you say?" He asked, stroking her hair. "I kind of didn't answer but it got me thinking..." she said and sat up to look at him. "I don't want to hide us from the world... well because.. I love you Jughead Jones" she said. He felt like he stopped breathing for a second before a massive grin formed on his face. "I love you to Betty cooper" he said and giggled before placing her hands on his cheeks and pulling him in for a kiss. "And I want the world to know you're mine baby" he said.