Chapter 25

In the weeks that followed the waterfall, Betty was busy with photo shoots and interviews; of course jughead was there too, taking photos for her book. Betty was due to do an autograph signing, for fans and a meet and greet. "A meet and greet?" Betty asked as everyone was sat in the meeting room. "Yeah! It's going to be in an event centre at a beauty convention" Cheryl said. "You'll do a meet and greet on one day and a signing the next, we're all going and staying in a hotel, we'll be there for three days and you have the meet and greet the afternoon on the day we land" Cheryl said and Betty nodded as she wrote down all the information that Cheryl was saying. "Where's the event?" Veroncia Asked. "L.A" Cheryl said. When the meeting was over jughead decided to take Betty out for lunch. "So are you excited?" He asked as he held the door of the car open for her. "I mean yeah...I love meeting fans but it just sounds like it's going to be hectic" she giggled. "I'm sure it will be but I'll be there" he said.

The day before they left for LA jughead was watching as Betty packed her suitcase; he'd already packed his and then he brought it round to her apartment, where he was staying the night. He was watching as Betty packed her outfits her and Veronica had chosen and then laughed at the blush on her face when she packed her underwear. "Babe, I've seen you in your underwear" he laughed. "Yes I know" she blushed and he couldn't stop laughing; he did when she threw a pillow at him. "Hey!" He said and tackled her onto the bed. "Hi" she panted as he was laying on top of her. "Hi" he smiled and kissed her passionately. They continued to make out until Jug said "baby? Are we going to fast?". Betty shook her head. "No... I want this... I want you" she said and pulled him back to her. They continued to kiss and jughead rolled them over so she was on top of him. "Can I take your shirt off?" He asked and she nodded, eagerly. "God you're gorgeous!" He whispered. "So are you" she said. "Jug?" Betty said. "Yeah Baby?". "I want you... all of you" she said and so he gave her what he wanted...

Jughead was holding Betty in his arms, their naked bodies underneath her sheets. "That was amazing!" Betty said and kissed jughead Softly. "You're amazing" he whispered. "Thank you..." she said in awe. "Thank you" he said and squeezed her tighter to him. "Jug I want to say something but I don't know if it's too soon?" She said. He sat up slightly and pulled her up with him so they were facing each other. "What is it?" He said, Cupping her cheek. "I love you..." she said, looking at him with only love in her eyes. Jug stared at her for a moment before smiling. "I love you too, Betty cooper" he said and pulled her into him, her giggles filling the room and love filling their hearts.