Chapter 101

Jughead was walking to a coffee shop, a few blocks away from their apartment. He had just gone to send out their wedding invites and decided to grab himself and Betty some coffees and a some pastries, it was just after breakfast so he knew Betty wouldn't want a lot of food. After he picked up the coffees, he walked back to their apartment. "Baby! I'm home!" He announced when he walked in, shutting the door behind him. "Just in my office" she called. A few moments later, he heard her footsteps and saw her walk into the kitchen. "Hey" she smiled and kissed him softly. "I brought you a vanilla latte" he smiled. "Thank you juggie" she said sweetly. "I brought some pastries" he told her, nodding to the bag on the counter. "That was nice of you, I'll one later though, we haven't that long had breakfast" she said. Jughead nodded, he knew she was still struggling with her eating disorder. "That's okay" he smiled. "Did you send the invitations out?" She asked, sitting on the counter and taking a sip of her latte. "Yeah, they're all sent off" he said. "Great!" She beamed. "We need to call the venue later, and sort out times for out rehearsal dinner" she said. "We can do that all later" he said, Betty agreeing. "However, I need a dress for out rehearsal dinner and you need a suit, and I need something for the breakfast with all our guests, the day after the wedding" she told him. "Oh yeah, we both need outfits" jughead said. "We could go today?" He asked. "We both have a free day" he added. "Yeah let's go" she smiled.

They had rang Kevin to go with them to get outfits so they could have some help. "Okay lets sort juggies outfit first, he will be quicker" Betty said, her fingers laced with jugheads, as they walked down the Streets of New York. "I agree, I know the best place for suits and some more causal smart outfits" Kevin exclaimed, leading them into a store. Betty sat down and watched and jughead and Kevin went around the store, choosing a few options, before jughead went into the changing room. "Okay Jug lets see the suit" Kevin said, from where he was sat next to Betty. Jughead stepped out of the changing room in a grey suit with a white shirt. "Oh juggie! You look so Handsome!" Betty grinned. "Thanks betts" jughead smirked. "Do you like it?" Kevin asked him. "Yeah, I think it's a great option for the rehearsal dinner" jughead nodded, looking at it in the mirror. "Well I love it! If you weren't marrying my B, I would totally marry you!" Kevin teased, making jughead and Betty laugh. "Okay go and put on the outfit for the breakfast" Kevin said, and jughead went back into the changing room.

An hour later, jughead had both of his outfits and they were now in a boutique, getting Betty's outfits. "Okay, I'm going to try these on" Betty Said, gesturing to the dresses in her hand. Jughead and Kevin followed Betty into a large changing room, where they were out of view of the rest of the store, and there were chairs for them to sit in. The boys were chatting to each other and they both stopped and their jaws dropped when Betty stepped out. She was wearing a pink dress that was high necked and had a delicate lace pattern on it. "Wow..." jughead said in awe. "Do you like it?" Betty asked, looking away sheepishly. "Like it? I love it!" Jug said. "You look stunning!" Kevin agreed. "It's not too short? Or too tight?" She asked, turning in the mirror and smoothing out the dress. Jughead and Kevin knew she was criticising her appearance. Jughead stood up and stood behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders. "You're So beautiful. This dress is gorgeous. You look amazing" he said, meeting her eyes in the mirror. She took a deep breath and nodded. "You're drop dead gorgeous" he said softly, wanting her to know how good she looked. "Thank you" she whispered. "Seriously B! You need to get that dress!" Kevin said, breaking the couple out of their little moment. "Okay! Okay" Betty giggled. "I'll get the dress" she smiled.

"Can I have a picture please?" A teenage girl asked Betty. The three of them were sat in a restaurant in New York. "Of course!" Betty smiled, taking the phone and snapping a selfie. "Thank you!" The girl grinned. "You're welcome" Betty said and hugged the girl before sitting back down. "Shall we order?" Kevin asked once she was sat back down. "Yeah!" Jughead agreed. Both boys turned their head to Betty, where she was still scanning the menu. "Are you ready to order babe?" Jughead asked. "Yes" Betty said. The waiter came over, ready to take their order. "Can I please have the steak?" Jughead asked. "And I'll have the chicken burger please" Kevin added. "And for you miss?" The waiter smiled. "I'll have the grilled salmon please" Betty smiled, handing over her menu. "Okay, So when are you allowed into the wedding venue to start decorating?" Kevin asked once the waiter had walked away. "Well, we're having the rehearsal dinner, three days before the wedding and we can have the venue 5 days before" Betty told him. "We Have hired a decorator though" jughead added. "Yeah, I know we planned everything ourselves but we needed some help with the decor" Betty said. "I'm so excited for your wedding! You have no idea!" Kevin clapped.

Betty was in the bathroom, taking her makeup off and doing her nightly skincare routine when jughead walked in. "You look shiny" he smirked and she giggled. "I was thinking about taking some sunset photos on the balcony, would you like to join me?" He asked. "Sure!" She smiled. "Just let me finish up here and I'll be right out" she said. "Okay" he said, kissing her head before leaving the bathroom. Once Betty was done, she grabbed jugheads hoodie and went out on the balcony. When Betty walked out on the balcony, saw him fiddling with his camera and went up behind him, wrapping her arms around his torso. "Hey you" he smiled. "Hey" she beamed. "Let me take a photo of you" he said, positioning her in-front of the balcony railings, so her silhouette was in front of the setting sun. "Holy shit" jughead said in awe. "How did I get so lucky?" He asked himself.