Chapter 151

Tuesday rolled around quickly and before they knew it, Betty and jughead were in jugheads jeep, on their way to the clinic to have their twelve week baby scan. "Is it weird I'm nervous?" Betty asked. "No, you've never done this before, it's understandable" jug reassured her, squeezing her hand from where he was holding it in her lap. "I'm excited too, but hospital things freak me out" she added. "It get it betts" he smiled. "You look beautiful" he added with a grin and Betty blushed, looking down at her sweats. When they arrived, they walked in, hands linked and signed in before sitting down. "Elizabeth Jones?" A woman called and they both stood up, following after the nurse. "Hi guys" doctor brown smiled kindly when they walked into the room. "Hello" Betty smiled. "Okay Betty, take a seat up on the bed and we'll get to looking at your baby" she smiled and Betty did as she said. "So have you had any concerns or questions since I last saw you?" Doctor brown asked softly as she put gloves on her hand. "No i don't think so" Betty said, shaking her head. "I popped a couple of days ago though" Betty giggled. "I can see" doctor brown chuckled. "You look good for twelve weeks so that's good" she added, asking Betty to pull her shirt up. "Okay then let's see if we can see your baby" she said, squirting gel on bettys tummy and moving the wand around. Betty reached out for jugheads hand which he instantly grabbed and placed a kiss to. The room was silent for a few moments until a heartbeat filled the room. "There's you baby!" Doctor brown grinned. "Everything sounds great and the baby looks healthy!" She explained, turning the small screen around for the new parents to see. "Oh juggie look!" Betty said, getting emotional at the sight of their baby; which was much bigger than the first time they saw it. "I know baby, it's amazing" jug grinned, kissing his wife. "Is everything okay with Betty?" Jug asked and Doctor brown nodded. "Both mom and baby are healthy" she smiled. "Would you like some pictures?" She asked and Betty nodded. "Yes please!". "Okay I'll get them printed while you clean up" she smiled and left the room. Jug helped to wipe the gel of bettys bump and then pulled her into his arms. "How do you feel?" She asked. "So happy" he laughed and she nodded, agreeing. "I'm glad everything's going good and there's not any issues" she said. "Okay!" Doctor brown said walking back into the room and handing them pictures of the sonogram. "I'll see you two in a few weeks but you can always call me if you have any questions" she smiled, hugging them both goodbye. "Thank you so much!" Jug said as they left.

After they finished they had to head to the office for a meeting. They walked in and everyone was already there. "Look at the baby!" Betty exclaimed, excitedly as she showed everyone the sonogram. "That's amazing B!" Kevin grinned. "Did you just come from an appointment?" Toni questioned and jug nodded. "Yeah the twelve week scan" he explained. "That's exciting, how is everything?" Veronica smiled. "It is, everytime we go it gets more real and everything is well with both Betty and baby" jug said, sitting down. "Do you want to see something else cool?" Betty said, lifting her sweatshirt, and showing her bump. "Wow" "oh my god!" "That's the cutest bump I've ever seen!" Everyone burst into exciting chatter. "Isn't it amazing?" Jug said with a massive smile on his face as he looked at his wife and growing child. "I wander how long you can hide it for" Cheryl laughed. "I'm hoping maybe another month or two, I want to announce it ourselves but I want to enjoy this while it's a secret" Betty explained. "We get it B" Kevin smiled.

After the meeting, Betty and jughead went back to their apartment with Kevin who was going to have dinner with them. "I can't wait to go baby shopping!" Kevin squealed as they sat on the couch. "I'm going to be the best and favourite uncle!" He added making Betty giggle. "I can't wait to buy things for the baby also, but I have to wait until I make it public or people will be wandering why we are buying baby things" Betty laughed. "I can wait but I until then I'm definitely buying things online!" Kevin announced. "Okay so what shall we have for dinner?" Jug said, coming over to join them on the couch and pulling Betty into his side. "Mac and cheese!" Betty Cheered enthusiastically and both men looked at her with amusement in their eyes. "What?" She defended. "The baby wants Mac and cheese!" She exclaimed and Kevin and jughead burst into laughed. "Our unborn baby, told you it wants Mac and cheese?" Jug teased and Betty nodded. "Yes they did". "That sounds like jugs kids" Kevin laughed and jug smirked. "Okay then well if that's what my wife and baby want, that's what they'll get" jug grinned, kissing bettys head affectionately.

{ leave some ideas for this story!💗}