Chapter 80

Time skip a few months :

Over the last few months Betty and jughead had planned pretty much all of the wedding. The only thing they had left to do was betty dress. Betty had booked an appointment at one of the best wedding dress shops in New York and she was taking Toni and Kevin. She knew she should probably of taken her stylists and glam squad as well but she didn't want loads of people and Kevin was her best friend and since planning the wedding her and Toni had grown really close.

Betty's dress appointment was at 2pm and the morning of the appointment she was awoken by the familiar sinking feeling in her stomach and tightening in her chest. She instantly knew that she was going to struggle that day and got out of bed, careful not to wake up jughead and she went to sit on the balcony to try and calm her thoughts. She didn't know how long she sat there watching the world pass by, but the next thing she knew, jughead had opened the balcony doors and dropped down next to her. "I missed you in bed" he mumbled as he slung an arm around her and he frowned when she didn't answer and he moved so he could see her face. "Betts? Are you okay?" He asked and she nodded. "Yeah" she said, not saying anything else. Jughead recognised she wasn't okay but didn't want to push it so he squeezed her tighter and kissed her temple. "I'm going to make us some breakfast. Will you be okay out here?" He asked as she nodded.

Jughead made them eggs on toast and made himself a coffee and Betty a tea, before going and fetching Betty. They both sat at the table and jughead noticed Betty just pushing the food around on her plate. "Betts?" He asked, confused at her mood. "I'm not hungry" she mumbled and then stood up. "I'm going for a shower" she added and left the room; leaving jughead sat shocked. He cleared their plates and went after her. He stood outside the bathroom door, debating wether to go in or not but when he heard Betty's cries, he wasting no time in opening the door. He saw her standing With her hands on the sink, head Down and crying. "Baby? Betty? What's wrong?" He said rushing over to her and wrapping her up in his arms and he held her as she sobbed into his pyjama top. "Shh it's okay betts, I've got you" he comforted as he rubbed her back. "What's wrong betts? Your worrying me" he said and pulled her back to look in her eyes. "It's silly" she sniffed. "Betts, nothing that makes you upset is silly" he said honestly and picked her up so she was sat on the bathroom counter and he was standing in between her legs. "I'm really anxious" she admitted after a while. "About what?" He said softly. "Getting my wedding dress..." she whispered and looked away from him. "Betts? What do you mean?" He asked, lifting her chin up. "I..." she started. "I don't like my body" she cried and her head collapsed onto his chest as sobs wracked her body. If jughead was being honest, he'd never seen her this upset since her dad died and he was worried as hell. "Woah baby, shh" he said, hugging her tight. After a while of jughead just holding her, she calmed down. "I just, I want to find the perfect dress juggie but I don't like my body" she sniffed. "I understand baby. You're so beautiful and whatever dress you choose will be absolutely amazing because you can make anything look gorgeous" he told her. "I know you feel insecure and you feel overwhelmed baby, but I need you to know how beautiful you are and I really want you to enjoy today because it should be amazing" he said and she nodded. He smiled at her and wiped her tears. "Why don't you get in the shower and I'll make us some hot chocolate?" He suggested; knowing she loved his hot chocolates when she sad or anxious. "Okay. Thank you" she said. "Of course Baby" he smiled and kissed her forehead as he left the room.

When Betty came out the bathroom and into the bedroom she was wrapped in her fluffy robe and had a towel drying her hair. Jughead was sat on the bed, scrolling on his phone and had two mugs on the side. "Hey honey, you feeling better?" He asked when he saw her come in. "Yeah" she smiled. He watched as she took off her robe and put on some sweats. "Do you want your hot chocolate now?" He asked her. "Yes please, I'm going to do my hair and makeup" and said as she gratefully took the mug off him. He stayed in the room while she sat at her vanity and did her hair and makeup. "You look gorgeous" he said softly, his eyes meeting hers in the mirror and he grinned when she blushed. When she was done and she put on a little summer dress, she climbed onto the bed and sat on jugheads lap and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly. "I love you so much" she whispered. "I love you too" he smiled, kissing her back. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" He asked her. "Yeah, I'll be fine" she assured him. "Okay but I'm only a phone call away" he told her.