Chapter 144

The next morning, Betty was only sick once but jughead and the others insisted that she just take it easy. "But this our last day in la" she pouted, sitting next to Kevin on the couch. "I know B, but you can come back when you're over the morning sickness" Kevin smiled, slinging an arm around her. "Kevs right, you've had a busy few days and you need to take it easy" jughead said, handing her some tea. "Thank you" she said, pecking his lips. "So, what's everyone doing today then?" Betty asked, looking at Toni, fangs and Sweetpea as they joined them. "Well we have to edit some of the photos and some business things this morning" Toni said. "And I'm meeting with some friends I met on Instagram" Kevin smirked, which meant he had a date. "So I'm alone!" Betty groaned, making the others laugh. "No, were staying here babe" jug chuckled. "Yep, so you get to see our faces all day" Sweetpea teased and Betty giggled. "Well I better go and get ready" Kevin said, standing up. "I want to know all about it when you come back" Betty yelled after him.

After lunchtime, Betty was sat in bed, watching Netflix when jughead walked in. "Hey gorgeous" he smiled, laying next to her and wrapping his arms around her. "Hey" she said, kissing him. "I've missed you" she said, kissing him again. "I've been downstairs" he laughed. "But I've missed you too" he added. "How are you feeling ?" He asked, gently placing a hand over her still slightly flat stomach. "I'm okay" she smiled. "I'm a little bored of being in bed though, I'm not used to it" she giggled. "Well, I was thinking, after dinner we could take a walk down to the beach?" He suggested. "It won't be as busy so you won't be recognised and it will be nice to get out and get some air before we fly home tomorrow" he said and Betty grinned and nodded, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer. "That sounds like the best idea" she said. "I'm glad" he Smiled and connected their lips...

As promised, after dinner, jughead and Betty walked hand in hand along the beach, it was empty and Betty enjoyed the calmness the ocean gave her. "Thank you for bringing me here" she said, snuggling into his side. "You're welcome" he said, kissing her head. "Let sit down so we can watch the waves" Betty said, pulling jughead onto the sand and then sitting against his chest. "I love you" he told her, his arms coming around her. "I love you too" she sighed happily. "I'm so glad we're here....Married, and now a baby on the way" he said. "Me too, I never thought I'd have this" she said, turning to look At him. "And im so happy I get to experience all of this with you" she added, making him look down at her with pure love in his eyes. "Me too baby... me too" he said, kissing her with as much passion as he could. They spent the next hour watching the waves and enjoying eachothers company before Betty started to get cold. "Okay, come on you, let's head back" he said, standing up and pulling her up, wrapping his jacket around her. "We need to pack" she groaned, lacing their fingers as they started to walk back. "It won't take us long, then we can watch a movie and order cake" he grinned.

"This is so good!" Betty moaned, as they sat in bed eating chocolate cake. It was late but they didn't care, they were too happy. "I know!" Jug agreed. "So. I was thinking" Betty started when they were done. "I have three days off at the end of next week, maybe we could go to your dads? Or invite them here to let them know about the baby?" She suggested. "I think that's a great idea betts" jug smiled. "I'll call dad tomorrow and see what's best for him" he said and Betty nodded. "I can't wait to see their faces" she grinned. "Do you have any idea how you want to tell them?" Jug asked, pulling her to lay down with him. "Mmm I don't know, we should start thinking of some ideas" she said. "We should ask the others too, maybe they can help" jug said and Betty nodded. "I agree" she yawned. "Let's get some sleep baby" he said, running his fingers through her hair. "M'kay...night juggie I love you" she said, sleepily. "I love you too."