Chapter 156

After Christmas, betty and jughead were in a bubble of love and happiness. They had a wonderful Christmas just them two and now they were planning for FP and jellybean to join them in New York for New Years. Betty was sleeping when she felt jug placing kisses across her face, his hand gently laying across her bump. "Mmm" she mumbled sleepily, before opening her eyes and turning to look at him. "Good morning gorgeous" he grinned. "Good morning juggie" she smiled, kissing him. "How did you sleep?" He asked, stroking the hair from her face. "Wonderfully" she smiled, before sitting up. "We need to get up and prepare for your dad and jelly" she told him, swinging her legs out of bed. Jug Just groaned and flopped onto the bed. "But it's early!" He whined. "We have a lot to do" she reasoned and moved into the bathroom. She heard jughead grumbling to himself, and had to bite back a giggle as she jumped into the shower.

Once Betty was ready she went to the kitchen where jughead was making coffee. "Here baby" he said, handing her a mug of tea and her prenatal vitamins. "Thank you" she smiled. "Do you want to go out for breakfast or shall we make something here?" Jug asked, taking a sip of his coffee. "Erm..." Betty said unsure, ringing her hands together with anxiety. Jughead picked up on this, and noticed she'd been doing it a lot more the past couple of weeks. "Hey" he said, gaining her attention. "It's okay we can eat here" he said softly, taking her hands in his. Betty didn't say anything, just looked down at her feet. "Baby talk to me" he urged and Betty sighed, looking up at him. "I'm scared juggie" she admitted. "Why?" He asked. "That...I my body is changing because of the baby and I'm terrified I'll never look the same, my career will end and you'll stop loving me and I~" jug stopped her rambling with a kiss. "Elizabeth Jones stop that right now" he said sternly. "There's not a single thing on this earth that will ever make me stop loving you, okay?" He said and he said it with so much conviction that Betty could only nod. "I promise you that will never happen" he said gently, wiping a fallen tear. "As for the other things, Betts you need to eat to fuel your body, it's helping keep our baby safe and healthy" he told her, placing a hand on her bump. "But..." Betty whispered. "I need you to listen to me honey, you're always beautiful and you need to eat. I know how hard it is, and the small voice in your head that tells you you're not enough but you are betts, you are enough" he told her. "Juggie.." she cried and he pulled her to his chest. "Let's have some cereal okay?" He said, kissing her head. "Okay" she whispered. Jug helped her to sit at the island and then made them both a bowl of cereal. "Have you spoke to your therapist about this?" He approached gently and Betty shook her head. "Do you think maybe you should?" He asked and Betty nodded "I will" she said and jug smiled. "I love you" he spoke. "I love you too" she smiled.

After breakfast, jughead wanted to make sure Betty was feeling better so he decided to take her to Central Park for a walk. "It's so cold!" Betty said as they linked their hands and started walking. "Even under all them layers" jug teased. "Hey! I want to keep warm" she laughed. "Good! I don't want you to get sick" he said, slinging an arm around her while they walked. "It's so beautiful today, thank you for bringing me here" she smiled up at him and jughead couldn't resist kissing her cold lips. "You're welcome" he smiled. It had been snowing in New York so everything was icy and white. They walked for a while longer, jughead snapping photos as they went. They walked until they were both cold and jug wanted to get them back so Betty didn't get sick. "Thank you for that it was lovely" she smiled, as they walked into the apartment. "Anytime baby" he said, shaking the snow out his beanie. "We should probably do the guest rooms now, ready for your dad and jelly" she giggled, remembering what they were supposed to be doing that day. "Yeah we probably should" jug chuckled.

They were making the bed in the last room ready for Jellybean when jug spoke up. "Are you sure you don't mind not going out on New Years?" He asked, fluffing a pillow. "I mean the others are partying and we're just having dinner with jelly and dad and then coming back here" he added. "Juggie" Betty laughed. "I don't like going out you know that" she smiled. "I want to spend it cozying up with family and with you and bug" she grinned, taking his hand and placing it over his bump. Jug smiled down at the sight of Betty's bump, he loved watching his baby grow through Betty. "You're right, I just wanted to make sure it's what you wanted to do" he smiled. "Anywhere you are, I am juggie" she beamed. "God I love you" he grinned, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, hard. "I love you too" she beamed. "But I'll love you even more if you go and grab the towels?" She smirked and jughead let out a heart laugh. "Of course" he chuckled. "Happy wife, happy life am I right?" He teased and laughed when Betty playfully pushed him out the room.

{ I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas wether you celebrated or not💗 life is crazy right now so take care of yourselves and my messages are always open to talk!💗}