Chapter 40

The weekend finally arrived when FP and jellybean were coming to stay. "I'll go and sort the guest bedrooms out" Betty smiled that morning after they finished breakfast. "Do you need any help?" He asked. "No I'm okay but could you maybe go and get some grocery's?" She suggested and he nodded "of Course!". "I'll go now" he added and kissed her softly before leaving the apartment. An hour later they were all prepared for jugheads dad and sister to arrive.

"They're here!" Jug announced when he heard a knock on the door. Betty stood up but let jughead open the door. "Jug!" Jellybean squealed and hugged her brother "hey JB!" He smiled, hugging her back. "Hey dad" Jug said as his dad also pulled him in for a Hug "hey son" FP grinned. Jughead stepped back to let them in and then turned to Betty. "Betts.. this is my dad and my sister... JB, Dad this is betty" he smiled. "It's nice to meet you mr Jones" Betty said as she shook FPs hand. "It's lovely to meet you! Please call me FP" he said softly. "I've heard so much about you! Hi I'm jellybean! You're so pretty!" Jelly said excitedly. "I've heard a lot about you too... and you're very beautiful" Betty beamed and pulled jellybean in for a hug. Jug watched the interactions and it made his heart burst at how well she got on with his family. Later on after Betty showed them around the apartment and got them both settled in their rooms they were sat on the couch deciding what to do with the day. "We could go out for lunch?" Betty suggested. "Oh! Yes I'm starving" jellybean said causing the others to laugh. "You're so much like your brother" Betty giggled. "It's the jones appetite" FP added. They all got ready and then they called an Uber and headed to a restaurant. Betty had Called ahead and they had a private table on the Terrance.

"Wow this place is amazing!" Jellybean Said In awe when they were all sat at the table. "Isn't it? It's the perfect place for lunch" Betty agreed. "I can't believe I'm having lunch with a famous person" jelly said and Betty giggled. The waiter took all their orders and then they all sat and talked. "So is there anything you guys want to do while you're in New York?" Jug asked his dad and sister. "Empire State building" FP said, the same time jellybean said "shopping!". Betty just laughed. "Well... I know some great places to shop, so maybe I could take jellybean shopping tomorrow and FP you and jughead could go and see the Empire State Building?" Betty suggested. "That sounds good Babe" jug smiled and took her hand, holding it until their food arrived.

When they got back to Betty's, jughead was trying to decide what to do with the rest of the day. "Hey babe? Can I talk to you a Second?" Betty asked as she pulled him into the kitchen. "Are you Okay?" Jug asked concerned. "Yeah I'm okay... I just need to work on some of my book this weekend so I wandering if I can stay here while you guys go out? Don't worry if not I can come with you..." Betty rambled but was cut off by jughead kissing her softly. "That's totally fine baby" he smiled. "We'll only be gone a few hours I'll Just show them around and that" he said and she nodded. "Can you just hug me for a moment before you go?" She asked with a grin and he smirked "i Can Do that" and pulled her into his arms and kissed her hair.

Jughead showed his dad and sister around the area and then walked through Central Park for a bit before grabbing take out and heading back to Betty's apartment. They ate it on the way there and when they all got to Betty's FP and jellybean said they were tired from jet lag and they went to their rooms. Jughead on the other hand put the chicken salad he brought for Betty in a bowl and went to her room. "Hey you" he said when he walked in; she was sat in her pyjamas, typing on her laptop. "Hi juggie" she smiled. "I got you some dinner" he said as he sat next to her and handed her the salad. "Thanks juggie, I was so hungry" she laughed and moved her Laptop to the side. "Did you get much work done?" He asked, pointing to her laptop. "I've basically done a whole chapter of the book" she said. "That's great Betts" he smiled. "Have you had a good day?" She asked him. "The best day" he grinned.