Chapter 136

The next day, the whole team was at the event where Betty was talking about fashion. She was currently at a panel, talking about working in the fashion industry and then her new clothing line she was working on. This was also the first time she was publicly taking about creating her own fashion line. After the talk was over, Betty headed straight to the green room, where the others were. "Hey baby, how was it?" Jug asked, when she sat next to him. "It was good" she smiled, it was nice to speak at an event that respected she didn't want to be a model anymore. "I announced my line so I think I should write an instagram post about it" she said and kevin nodded. "Sounds good" he agreed. So Betty pulled her phone out and posted a black and white photo that jughead had taken that week of Betty in the meeting room, with a messy bun and glasses on and going over plans for her line. She wrote a small caption explaining about her line and how excited she was, and then turned off her phone. "I have one more talk and then I'm done" she said, and jug nodded. "We can grab dinner on the way back to the hotel" he said and Betty nodded, kissing him before heading to her next talk.

Back at the hotel, Betty was in the bath, relaxing after the busy day. "You okay hon?" Jug asked, walking into the bathroom. "Yeah I'm so tired!" She said. "Well, we can just chill for the rest of the night" he told her, handing her a towel when she wanted to get out. "What times our flight tomorrow?" Betty asked, As she changed into one of jugheads sweatshirt and climbed into bed. "4am" jug said and Betty groaned. "Why so early?!" She whined, and jug laughed at his wife's antics. "Cheryl said something about beating the paps" he said, tugging her closer to him. "But 4am?" She moaned. "You can sleep on the plane, you'll be okay" he smiled, kissing her pouty lips. "Have you see my Instagram?" She asked him after a few moments of kissing. "Yeah" he nodded. "The response is amazing baby, I'm so proud of you" he smiled. "I was so scared to tell people, and people hate on Me" she admitted. "You're the best person betts, people love you, just like me and you're going to do amazing things with this line" he told her, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "I love you so much juggie" she whispered, her lips brushing against his. "I love you too" he said, kissing her hard...

The next morning, jughead and Betty woke up at 3am, groggily got dressed and made their way to the airport with the others. While they were waiting for the plane, they all grabbed coffee and jughead a bagel. "So what do you guys have planned for today?" Reggie asked when they boarded the plane. "Sleep!" Betty said, snuggling into jugheads side. "We don't have anything planned" jug laughed. "I'm taking a much needed rest day" Kevin said. "We don't have anything Planned until the day after tomorrow so we can all rest" Cheryl exclaimed and everyone was relived. The flight went relatively quick and before they knew it, Betty and jughead were back in their apartment. "I know I'm tired but it's 10am, I feel like I shouldn't sleep" Betty said. "So what shall we do?" She added and jug shrugged. "We can head down to the gym?" Jug suggested, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm too tired to workout" she giggled. "How about we head to the pool?" Betty said. "You know, the whole time I've lived here with you, I've never used the apartment pool" jug chuckled and Betty was shocked. "Really?" She said and jug nodded. "Well now we have to go!" She insisted, taking his hand as she lead them into their bedroom to grab their swim suits. "No one ever uses the pool so we'll have it all to ourselves" she told him. "Good" jug smirked.

When they got down to the pool, Betty was slightly worried about being on her period, but remembered she hadn't come on yet. "Wow, this is nice" jug said, looking around the pool. "It is" Betty agreed, placing their towels down, and taking her robe off, revealing a black bikini. "Woah" jug said, his eyes roaming over her body. "You're so beautiful" he said, kissing her. "And you're so handsome" she grinned, pulling away and walking down the steps into the warm water. "Well juggie... are you going to join me?" She smirked and jug rushed in, pulling her into arms as he pulled them further out into the pool. "Mmm we should do this more often" jug said, as Betty's arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist. "We definitely should" Betty said, placing kisses all up his neck until she got to his lips. "God betts..." jug groaned. "I love you" she smiled, pulling back. "I love you too" he grinned. They were staring into eachothers eyes when suddenly jughead threw Betty up in the air, watching as she landed in the Water with a splash. "Juggie!" She squealed but was laughing. "Sorry betts" he laughed and started swimming away when she chased after him, their laughter filling the room.