Chapter 159

"So everyone knows" Betty said as she crawled into bed that night. "They do, are you okay?" Jug asked, turning off the light and joining his wife in bed. "Yeah" she sighed. "It's just... annoying I guess" she told him. "I know we were going to tell people but I'm so frustrated that we didn't get to announce it" she added and jug nodded, drawing her closer and kissing her temple. "I know baby, but it's done now, try not to let it get you down okay?" He said softly. "Okay" she agreed. "Come on betts, you need rest" he said, pulling them to lay down and wrapping his arms around her, one hand resting on her bump. "I love you juggie" she whispered sleepily. "I love you too betts".

The next morning, Betty and jughead decided to have a lazy morning, sleeping in and then jughead made them both pancakes. "Thanks babe" Betty smiled as she kissed him, taking the plate off him. "You're welcome love" he said, sitting next to her at their counter. "What shall we do today?" He asked, while eating. "We don't have any meetings do we?" She asked and he shook his head. "No, but I have to head into the studio again this afternoon" he explained and Betty looked confused. "How come?" She asked. "After the news came out yesterday i didn't get to finish some paperwork" he explained and Betty looked slightly guilty. "I'm sorry" she whispered but jughead shook his head, taking her hands in his. "No baby, that wasn't your fault" he exclaimed. "I'm still sorry" she mumbled. "Don't apologise betts" he smiled, kissing her pouty lips. "The others don't need to go in today so it's just me" he added. "Can I come?" She asked him. "Do you want to?" He said, looking at her. "I just want to be with you" she shrugged and jug softened at his wife's comment. "Of course you can, are you okay though?" He asked, noting his wife's slightly off behaviour. "Honestly, yesterday just set my anxiety off and I know it's fine now and all the media is all positive and happy for us, hut I don't know, I don't like the attention" she sighed, climbing off the stool and taking their plates to wash up. "Hey baby, stop come here" jug said gently, catching up with her and taking the plates off her, before pulling her as close as he could without her bump getting in the way. "Everything you're feeling is valid betts, and you have an anxiety disorder, you can't help how you feel" he assured her. "I don't like it" she sniffed and jughead felt the tears through his shirt. "Oh betts..." he comforted, rubbing her back as she cried. "Sorry I don't know why I'm crying" she sobbed, but jughead just laughed it off, used to his wife's hormones by now. "You're okay sweetheart" he smiled, kissing her head. "Why don't you take a nap?" He suggested. "And when you wake up we can head to the studio?" He added and Betty agreed.

An hour later, Betty stirred awake, and she rolled over to find her husband sat up and reading a book next to her. "Hi" she said, sleep still in her voice. "Hey you" he grinned down at her; he loved how she acted when she just woke up, all sleepy and adorable. "Feeling okay?" He asked and she nodded, burrowing her head into his side, as she stretched. "You're cute" jug laughed, stroking the hair from her face. "You're handsome" she quipped back. "Well thank you gorgeous, but you are definitely the better half of this marriage" he smirked and Betty playfully rolled her eyes, accepting jugs hands as he helped her to sit up. "How's bug today?" He asked, kissing her bump before kissing her lips. "They're okay, still no kicks but I can feel flutters" she smiled, her hand gently stroking her ever growing bump. "I can't wait to feel them" jug said, his hand joining hers. "Me too" she smiled, cupping his cheeks and connecting their lips again. "Mmm I love you" he said against her lips. "I" "love" "you" "too" she said, in between kisses, moving so she was sat on his lap, legs around his waist. "God you're beautiful" he said in awe, placing his hands on her waist. A few minutes later, jughead pulled away from her, slightly out of breath. "Baby, if we don't stop I'll never leave this room" he  murmured. "That doesn't sound like a bad thing to me" she smirked, laying back on their bed and looking up at him with a sultry smile. "God I love you" he grinned, before falling next to her on the bed...