Chapter 117

The next day, the household were up bright and early to all have breakfast today. "So Betty, how did you like Toledo?" FP asked. "I really liked what I've seen so far" Betty said, politely. "So what's the plan for today?" Jellybean asked. "Well it's our last full day, so why don't you chose?" Jughead asked his sister. "Ooh! Why don't we go to the mall!" Jelly suggested, excitedly. "Urgh!" Jughead groaned. "Oh Come on! Pleaseee" jelly said, giving him puppy dog eyes. "I never have a girl to go shopping with" jellybean added. "I'm up for it" Betty said and laughed when jellybean fist pumped the air. "Yes! Okay let's go and all get ready!" Jellybean said and raced up the stairs.

Betty was stood in front of the mirror in the bedroom, applying her makeup when jughead came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You look beautiful" he whispered, kissing her neck. "Thank you" she said, just as quiet. "So shopping?" Jug questioned and Betty giggled. "Oh shush! Jelly seemed excited" she smile. "You're amazing Betty Jones" he grinned, turning her in his arms and kissing her. "As are you" she smiled. "Now shoo so I can finished getting ready" she said and turned back to the mirror. When everyone was done, they piled into jugheads car and they drove to the mall. "Okay, so where shall we go first jelly?" Betty asked when they parked and started walking into the mall. "Erm... ooh! Let's go to sephora!" She grinned. "Urgh!" Jug groaned. "How about you and your dad go and have a coffee or something and I'll take Jellybean" Betty suggested. "Are you sure?" Jug asked and Betty nodded. "Okay then" he smiled, pecking her cheek and watching as jelly grabbed Betty's hand, leading her in the direction of Sephora. "Jelly really loves Betty" FP said. "Yeah..." jug smiled, he loved how well they got along.

Jughead and FP had found a small cafe and were drinking coffee and talking, while the girls were doing some shopping. "Do you think jelly has tired Betty out yet?" Jughead asked his dad with a smirk. "Probably" FP chuckled. "She just likes having someone to do girly things with" FP added. "Well, you two should come and visit us more often and then she could" jug grinned and FP laughed. After another order of coffee, and a muffin for jughead, the girls walked through the doors. "Hey!" Jug smiled when he spotted them. "What's that?" FP asked Jellybean, noting her shopping bags that she was carrying. "Oh! Betty treated me" jelly said, smiling up at Betty. "You didn't have to do that babe" jug said softly. "I don't mind" Betty said, waving it off. "And besides! I brought some things for me too" she giggled, holding her own bag up. The girls sat down, and jughead instantly wrapped his arm around Betty. "Are you hungry?" He asked and she shook her head. "I'm okay" she smiled. "Anyway, you two have had a rest, now you can can come shopping" Jellybean announced in glee and then men groaned.

After a long day of shopping, they were in ten Final store of the day. It was a large clothing store, and jellybean had been flitting around, picking out clothes and making FP hold them as she tried them on. Jughead laughed as he watched his dad try and keep up with Jellybean. Betty was also looking at clothes, and jug walked over and placed a hand on her back. "That looks nice" he commented, noting the dress she was eyeing. "Yeah.." she said, but she seemed unsure. "Betts? What's up?" He asked. "I..i.." she started but didn't know how to say it. "Baby, you can tell me" he told her, softly. "I... lately since I've stopped modelling I've felt a little... insecure?" She said. "I can't explain it. It feels weird but... I felt I've let myself go a bit because I'm not having my Photo taken all the time" she sighed. Jughead was quiet for a moment as he processed what she said. "Hey. That's okay baby, I understand what you mean" he said, taking her hand. "And I know you probably feel overwhelmed but your beautiful and healthy, okay?" He said and she nodded. "And if this is something that's really bugging you, you can talk it through With me, or your therapist when we go home?" He suggested and Betty nodded. "You're right" she said, smiling up at him. "Thank you" she said and he grinned. "Anytime" he said, Pecking her lips. "Now, are you getting the dress?" He asked. "You know, I think I am" she beamed and he grinned, slinging an arm around her as she carried on shopping.

When they were done, they made their way to the check out with FP and jellybean. There was a woman behind the counter, who instantly recognised Betty. "Oh my god!" She squealed. "Are you elizabeth cooper?" She asked, making others turn and look over. "It's Jones now" jelly piped up and jughead nudged her. "Oh yeah! Sorry of course" the woman smiled. "Congrats" she added. "Thank you" Betty said politely. "Can I take a picture?" The woman asked and Betty nodded. "Of course" she smiled and took a selfie with the girl before smiling and waving goodbye. As they started to make their way out, they were swarmed by some younger fans who had heard Betty was here. "ELIZABETH COOPER!" "Betty!" "CAN WE HAVE A PHOTO!?" "ITS ELIZABETH JONES!" The fans were screaming. Even though it was a bit overwhelming, there wasn't as many as she's used too and they all seemed lovely, so Betty smiled and took photos with them, before they all quickly left to head to the car. "You okay?" Jughead asked when they were back in the car. "Yeah I'm okay" Betty smiled. "Is it always like that?" FP asked. "That was tame" jughead laughed.