Chapter 11

"Elizabeth!" "Over here!" "Is it true you have a boyfriend?!" "Elizabeth!" "BETTY!". Of course as soon as they stepped out of the car and into the lobby of the hotel they were bombarded with the paps agains. "Sir please move out of the way" Archie said to some reporter as Reggie moved Betty through the crowd. What a lot of people didn't know was that Betty suffered from anxiety which acted up in crowds so reggie and Archie always did as much as they could to diffused them Situations when they could. "You Okay?" Reggie said when they got up to the floor. "Yeah.. thank you" she said. "I'm gonna go and relax I'll see you guys later" Betty said and then went into her hotel room. "Is she Okay?" Jug asked concerned. "Yeah she had a big event and a lot of people were there and it stresses her out" Cheryl said with a smile. Jughead nodded and they all made their way into their respective rooms.

In her room Betty turned her phone off as she didn't want to see all the notifications about her speech and interviews and the post she just posted about jughead. The news and magazines were fishing for stories about her so all the pictures of her and jug on the beach were headlined with "Betty Coopers new man?" Or "who's the mystery man with hottest model Elizabeth Cooper" Betty was hoping that now she posted he was a part of the crew and Kevin had published a statement saying jughead was purely a good friend and newest member of the crew, the photographer. But, she still didn't want to have to deal with it, it was better for her mental health If she ignored it all together. She had a bath and got changed into some comfy pink fluffy sweats and then climbed into bed to read a book. Betty hadn't told many people about her struggles with mental health; obviously everyone who works for her know and her family but that's it. She didn't want it to be public knowledge... yet. Sometimes her anxiety is so overwhelming it completely takes over her, she doesn't want the media to have knowledge of that part of her life. The only Person who didn't know was jughead. She wanted him to know but didn't want to tell him so she send a text to Cheryl asking her to tell jughead on her behalf so he wasn't worrying about her.

"It's hard for her. She hates crowds, meeting new people, being in new places... and obviously that's basically Half her job so she has worse days than others but we try and make everything as easy and as comfortable as we can for her" Cheryl said while jughead was sat there. "Now you're working with us you'll Probably experience her bad days, her good days and many panic attack's... she just wanted you too know.. today happens to be one of those days where she feels like she can't cope" Cheryl sighed. "I'm glad she felt like she could trust me" Jug said after Cheryl finished talking. "I've never seen her warm up to someone like I have seen her with you... you're lucky... whatever you two have is good for her.. keep it that way" Cheryl said before leaving jugheads room.

Jughead sat on his bed for a while before he got an idea, he grabbed his jacket. Half an hour later he was outside Betty's room and knocked on the door. "Betts! It's me jug" he said. "It's opened" her muffled voice called. He opened the door and saw she was cuddled up in bed, in sweats and a book; he noticed her sad expression and red puffy eyes but didn't say anything. "Hey" she said. "Hey you" he smiled. He held up a bag and said "I brought hot chocolate supplies...I thought you might want a friend" he smiled and it warmed her heart.