Chapter 90

Betty just stood glaring at Sabrina until she left the room. "Hey baby, it's okay" jughead said softly, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I know" Betty said, matter of factly. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to do something I haven't done in a while" Betty said and left the dressing room, the others following her to see what she would do. Betty walked over to the photographer. "Hi, excuse Me" Betty said. "I hate doing this and honestly I hardly ever do this" Betty started. "But I can't work on this shoot with you if your assistant is here" Betty said and the photographer looked confused. "Oh. Was there a problem?" The photographer asked. "She's been harassing me all day, and some of my crew and backed my fiancé into a wall" Betty stated. "Now, I understand, it's not your fault and I'd love for you to keep working on this shoot but I won't be able to carry on with this project if Sabrina is here" Betty said and the photographer nodded. "Of course! I am so sorry, I'll talk to her now and tell her to go home" she said and smiled at Betty. "Thank you" Betty said and went back into the dressing room. "They want my next look" she said and the girls started doing her hair and makeup.

"Betts? Can I talk to you?" Jughead said, stepping into the dressing room, where Betty was on her own. "Yeah" she said, and put her phone down and gave him her full attention. "I'm sorry betts, about Sabrina and how you felt uncomfortable today" he said. "Juggie..." she sighed and held her hand out for him to take and pulled him closer to her, so he was standing in between her legs. "It's not your fault" she said. "Yes, shes your ex and I've never really been a situation like that but, she was unprofessional and rude and that's why I asked the photographer to let her go" Betty said. "I know betts" he said. "And I'm sorry that you had to do that, I know you hate being put in situations like that" jughead said, cupping her cheek. "It's okay, it's all okay now" she said and he placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Can I take you out after we're done here?" He asked and she nodded. "I'd like that" she smiled.

"So where shall we go?" Betty said when they got into jugheads car. "I found a cute little cafè by the beach" jug smiled as he grabbed the wheel with one hand and her hand with his other. "That sounds nice, I like cafes like that, that's why I love LA" she sighed happily. Jughead parked the car and they walked into the cafè. Betty sighed in relief when she was it was empty. They ordered their food and decided to sit outside so they could see the ocean. "It's so beautiful here" Betty smiled as she took a photo of the view. "It really is" he grinned but he was looking at her. "You're so cheesy" she giggled. A few moments later their food was brought out. Jugehad had a pizza and Betty had a salad. Betty snapped a quick photo of jughead and their food and uploaded it to her instagram story before putting her phone away. Throughout lunch, they joked and chatted until Betty's phone buzzed and they were reminded they had a meeting with Cheryl. "That was lovely, thank you juggie" Betty smiled and kissed him softly when they were done. "Anything for my girl" he said.

"Okay Betty, you have an event tomorrow night and I know it's pretty short notice but it's for a social media talk" Cheryl told Betty. "That's fine" Betty agreed. "I've already picked your outfits B, all you have to is chose which one" veroncia said. "Okay" Betty smiled. "Also, again I'm sorry but the shoot you were doing this morning is being picked back up again tomorrow morning at 5am" Cheryl explained. "I'm going be so tired" Betty groaned. "I know I'm sorry" Cheryl Said But Betty waved her off. "No it's okay" she smiled. Suddenly all their phones started to buzz. "What's going on?" Betty asked confused. "Oh shit" Archie said as everyone pulled their phones out. "What?" Betty asked, and then she saw the headline:

Jealous model, Elizabeth cooper, verbally attacks assistant