Chapter 125

The next morning, Betty was the first person awake. She stretched and rolled over and smiled at the sight of jughead still asleep. She kissed his head and sat up, pulling on jugheads sweatshirt and some panties before heading into the bathroom. Kevin and jughead had both drank the night before so would probably sleep a little longer and would possible have a hangover. Betty brushed her teeth and then pulled on her workout gear, writing a note for jughead to say where she'd gone and went downstairs to the gym. She worked out for about an hour before jogging down the street to pick up coffees and breakfast for everyone.

When she got back up to the apartment, she was surprised to see both jughead and Kevin awake. "Good morning!" Betty chirped. "Mmm" Kevin groaned from where he was sat on the couch. "I brought coffee and breakfast!" Betty said, placing them on the table. "Betty Jones you are an angel!" Kevin said dramatically, hugging her as he made his way to the table. "Morning baby" jug smiled, pulling Betty in for a hug and kissing her. "Good morning" Betty smiled. "Did you sleep well?" She asked and he nodded. "Yeah, have you been to the gym?" He asked, looking at her clothes. "Yeah, then went to get you breakfast" she said as she lead him over to the table. "What would we do without you?" Kevin teased, sipping his coffee. "Probable starve" Betty shrugged and the boys laughed. "So what do you have planned for today?" Kevin asked as he took a bite out of a bagel. "I don't" jughead shrugged. "Betts?" Kevin asked. "I have a free day" Betty said. "Ooh! Let's go shopping!" Kevin clapped, excitedly. "I'm up for it" Betty smiled. "What do you say juggie?" She asked, looking at her husband. "I'm down" he grinned, happy to finally see her looking like her usual bubbly self. "Great! Now let's get dressed!" Kevin said, leaving the table to start getting ready for the day.

When they were all ready, the three of them found themselves walking down the streets of New York, al wrapped up in their coats to keep them from the cold New York air. "So where shall we go?" Betty asked. "Well..." Kevin started. "I need a new outfit for a date" Kevin said and Betty looked at him with wide eyes. "What? Who? Who are you going on a date with?" She asked, raising her eyebrows at him. "Erm... fangs" Kevin admitted and Betty squealed, excitedly and jumped up at down. "Chill, Baby" jughead laughed, placing his hands on his wife's shoulders. "Sorry" she giggled. "But we called it!" She grinned and jughead laughed. "What?" Kevin asked, confused. "Me and betts saw you two talking the other day and we knew what was coming" jughead laughed and Kevin blushed. "Anyways! I need a new outfit so let's get out the cold!" Kevin exclaimed and pulled them into the direction of a store.

"Okay what about this one?" Kevin asked as he came out of the dressing room, doing a little spin. "I love it!" Betty said, smiling. "It's great Kev... but so were the other six" jughead whined. "Jug" Betty hissed and nudged him. "Sorry, you look great" jughead corrected. "I think this is the one" Kevin said, turning to check himself out in the mirror. "I think you should get it" Betty chimed in. "I will!" Kevin said, shutting the curtains to get undressed. "I love Kev but I'm so bored" Betty whispered into jugheads ear, causing him to laugh, loudly. "We can go and get lunch after this" jughead grinned, throwing his arm around her and kissing her temple. When Kevin was done, he Payed and the three of them made their way to a small restaurant for lunch. As usual, people noticed Betty and were asking for photos and autographs. "You okay?" Jug asked Betty quietly when the fans left. "I'm okay" Betty nodded. They ordered and chatted while they were eating; however Betty's attention was diverted by a woman who had just walked in with a baby in her arms, the baby was no more than one years old and Betty couldn't help but feel that pang of hurt that flooded her chest at the sight...