Chapter 100

"You want to stop modelling?" Cheryl asked. "What?!" "Why?!" "What will you do?!" The whole room burst into questions. "Woah, hey guys. Let Betty speak" jughead cut them all off, grabbing Betty's hand and squeezing in support. "Look, i know I'm a model, and I love it but as of right now, it's causing me stress and putting pressure on me" Betty started. "I think I need a break, to focus on me and repairing my mental health" she added. "So no more modelling?" Cheryl asked. "Just for now. I'm not stopping modelling forever, just taking a break" Betty explained. "I will be open to do small photoshoots but nothing big, or for major brands" Betty said and Cheryl nodded. "But obviously, we still all need to work so, I will still do interviews and book press, and meet-ups and everything like that, I can do talks and chat shows, and sponsors but for a while I would like to take a break from modelling" Betty said and everyone nodded. "Okay, that's fine" Cheryl smiled. "I won't book anymore modelling gigs and we'll focus on interviews, events and book press" she added and Betty got up and hugged her. "Thank you for understanding!" Betty smiled and Cheryl hugged her back.

That evening when Betty and jughead arrived back at their apartment, jughead pulled Betty In his arms and kissed her passionately. "What was that for?" Betty asked, breathlessly, when they pulled away. "I'm so incredibly proud of you" he said softly. "Why?" She asked, quietly. "Betty. Ever since I've met you, you've always struggled with your mental health and I saw how much your job pressured you. And today you put yourself first, to focus on you" he started. "I love you so much betts, and I'm so proud of you" he said and Betty wrapped her arms around his middle and squeezed tightly. "I love you so much" she whispered. He pulled her back and pressed another kiss to her lips. "Let's go and find something for dinner" Jug said, leading them into the kitchen. "What do you feel like?" He asked and watched as she fought an internal battle with herself. "Hey" he said, cupping her cheek. "It's okay baby, I know it's hard" he said gently. Betty took a deep breath before saying "Grilled cheese?". Jughead grinned and nodded, moving to make it. Betty sat on the counter, watching as he worked around the kitchen. "So juggie. I was thinking..." Betty started. "Now that I'm taking a break from modelling, we should get back on the wedding planning, we only have a few more things to plan, and then we're done" she smiled. "I think that's a great idea betts" Jug beamed, stepping in between her legs, her arms coming around his neck. "I love you so much" she whispered against his lips. "I love you too" he smiled.

Hours later, jughead was getting ready for bed, he stepped out of their bedroom but Betty wasn't there. "Betts?" He called. "In my office!" She yelled back. He walked into her office and smiled at the sight of Betty in her pyjamas and her makeup less face. "What are you doing baby?" He asked. "Looking at invites online" she told him. "We have our wedding date juggie. It's in a month!" She stressed. "We need to send out the invites as soon as possible" she said. "Okay, let's order them" he smiled, sitting down and pulling her into his lap. "Ooh! What about this one!" She said excitedly, pointing at a design. It was white with small little flowers on and gold inscription. "I love it!" He agreed. "Okay let's Order them" she said, filling out all the information about their wedding so that it could go to print. "And... it's done!" She beamed. "We'll have invites to send out by tomorrow" she smiled. "Good, because I can't wait to be your husband" he smiled into her neck. "And i can't wait to be your wife" she giggled and then let out a yawn. Suddenly, jughead was standing up and picking her up, over his shoulder. "Juggie!" She squealed. "I'm taking you to bed" he laughed, carrying her all the way to their bedroom.