Chapter 37

That evening, jughead and Betty were getting ready to meet jugheads friends. Earlier on in the day jughead had text them and they'd all decided to meet up in a bar, that was quiet and casual and wasn't loud so that they could all talk and get to know each other. Jughead get dressed into a black dress shirt and was waiting for Betty to finish up getting ready so they could leave. After a while the door to her bedroom opened and she stepped out wearing a white dress with yellow flowers on. "Wow. You look beautiful" he said in awe. "Thank you juggie" she smiled and pecked his cheek. "Are you ready to go?" She added and he nodded, leading them out of the apartment.

When they arrived at the bar, jughead spotted his friends instantly and lead Betty over to their table. "Hey guys" he greeted. "This is Betty.... betts, this is fangs, Toni and Sweetpea" he introduced everyone. "Hi! It's lovely to meet you all!" Betty chirped. "Same! We've heard so much about you!" Toni smiled and took Betty by surprise when she pulled her in for a hug. "Yeah, Jug never stops talking about you" Sweetpea said making Betty giggle. "It's nice to meet you" fangs added. They all sat down and the conversation flowed easily. Jughead had a hand on Betty's thigh, his finger tracing light patterns; it made his heart burst with happiness over how well she was getting along with his friends and how well she fit in. 

"Betty! Do you dance?" Toni said after a while. "Erm.. yes sometimes" Betty said as she watched Toni stand up. "Come dance with me! I finally have a female friend" Toni laughed and took Betty by the hand and they walked to the dance floor. "She's amazing jug" fangs said after the girls left. "Yeah I really like her" Sweetpea added. "Me too" Jug smirked as he watched her dance to the music. "Toni loves her as well... and Betty seems to be enjoying herself so maybe we could make this a regular thing" fangs said. "Definitely, And hey maybe we can introduce you guys to Betty's friends, you'd really get along" Jug told them and they nodded. When the night was drawing to a close, they all exchanged numbers with Betty and hugged goodbye. "I had a really nice night... thank you juggie" Betty said as she rested her head on his shoulder in the Uber. "Me too baby, I'm glad you all got on" he smiled and kissed her head.

Back at Betty's apartment they both showered and got ready for bed. "Still up for a movie?" She smiled as she made them both both hot chocolate. "Always" he grinned. "Good! You chose the movie this time it's your turn" she called from the kitchen as he started looking through all the movie options. They both loved how domestic it felt. When Betty was done, she grabbed the drinks and sat down on the couch under a blanket with him. "Thanks baby" he smiled when she handed him his hot chocolate. "I have a photoshoot tomorrow afternoon. Are you coming with me?" She asked. "Only if you want me there" he smirked. "Of course I want you there...I always want you there" she said and he pulled her closer to him and kissed her softly.