Chapter 38

The next morning Betty woke up early and got showered and ready for the photoshoot she had today. She didn't go hair or makeup as she was doing that on the set and she put on some shorts and a white T-shirt. She let jughead sleep while she was getting ready and then she went ahead and made them both coffee before going into her room to wake him up. "Juggie" she said softly as she shook him. "Jug!" She said and he flicked his eyes open. "Morning" he mumbled and Betty felt butterflies in her stomach at his husky morning voice. "You need to get up" she said and kissed his cheek. He flopped into his back and sat up slightly and looked at her. "You're already dressed?" He asked and she nodded. "Yeah. I made us both coffee as well" she smiled. "Thanks baby. Let me just get in the shower" he said and got up off the bed, kissing her soundly as he walked by her. After jughead was ready for the day, he joined Betty in the kitchen where she was sat crossed legged on the kitchen island. "You ready for today?" He asked as he took a sip of coffee. "Yeah" she shrugged. "I would rather be snuggled up in bed with you all day though" she added and he smirked "me too". He moved in front of her and she wrapped her arms around his neck as he connected their lips. "Mmm come on we need to go" she sighed happily when they pulled away; he helped her off the counter and the walked out the apartment.

"Are you going to get shots for the book today?" Betty asked jug as she was sat getting her hair and makeup done. Jughead had his camera around his neck as she was leaning against the wall. "Maybe if something comes up... I have a load of photos of you getting glammed up I don't think we need anymore" he laughed and she giggled. "So what are you shouting for today?" He asked her. "A clothing brand, it's quite vintage and old school so it's really cool" she told him. "That sounds cool" he agreed. "The wardrobe team will be in shortly and then you can see all the outfits" she said. As promised after Betty was done with hair and makeup, the stylist came in and her team pulled in racks of clothes with loads of outfits on. "Okay Elizabeth are you ready?" The stylist asked and Betty nodded before going behind a screen and getting changed.

Jughead watched as Betty posed in the outfits. She looked amazing. They were shooting outside a brick warehouse, it was sunny so it wasn't so bad. Jug snapped a few of his own photos of the shoot, liking the vintage style of it. "Okay take a five minute break while we set up another camera!" Someone shouted and Betty walked over to jughead. "You're doing amazing!" He praised as he placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Thank you!" She beamed. "I really like these outfits" she smiled, looking down at her checkered skirt. "Me too baby you look incredible" Jug said. They spoke for a moment longer before the crew was ready and Betty was called back over to carry on the shoot.

"So did you get any good photos?" Betty asked as they drove from the shoot to a meeting. "I got a couple" he told her. When they got to the office, Cheryl, Archie, Reggie, Kevin, Veronica, Josie and Val we're already there. "Hey" everyone greeted. "How was the shoot?" Cheryl asked. "It was really good!" Betty smiled. "Do you have any pictures?" Veronica asked. "Jug took some" Betty said and jughead pulled out his camera and showed everyone the photos he took of Betty. "Woah these are amazing!" Kevin said in awe. "It's all jug" Betty smiled and jug shook his head "it's easy when my subject is as beautiful as you".

{ hey guys I have major writers block! So leave suggestions on storylines/ plots or anything you want to see in this book! Love you all~ em💗}