Chapter 158

The months of Betty's pregnancy flew by and before she knew it, she was six months pregnant. "So how are you going to keep this hidden?" Cheryl asked when they were all in a meeting, and pointing at Betty's large bump. "I don't know" Betty sighed. "I like keeping it to ourselves" she added, as she linked her fingers with jugheads. "I agree but we'll have to tell the public soon, it's not easily hidden anymore" he explained softly, not wanting to pressure his wife. "I know, I will soon" Betty said. "So, when are we throwing you a baby shower B?" Veronica spoke up, after a few moments. Jughead and Betty glanced at each other before looking at all their friends. "Erm..." jughead started. "What? What is it?" Toni asked, as everyone looked at the couple. "We aren't going to be throwing a gender reveal" jughead explained, carefully. "Of course you aren't silly" Kevin laughed. "We will throw one for you" he added. "No, no" Betty said. "What juggie means is that.... we aren't finding out the gender" Betty exclaimed. "What?!" Everyone chorused. "We decided to wait, until the baby's born" jughead told them. "Well, I'm sad I can't throw you a gender reveal but I'll accept it" Kevin sighed and Betty giggled. "Well I'm still throwing you a baby shower" Veronica said and jug laughed. "That you can do".

"Baby, we have to leave to the studio in five!" Jug called from the door as he waited for his wife to be ready. After their meeting that morning, jughead and Betty grabbed lunch and headed back to the apartment. Jughead had to head to the studio with the others, Betty also insisted she wanted to join him. "I'm coming, I'm coming" Betty yelled, walking out the bedroom. "I can't walk very fast" she added, slightly winded as she joined him by the door. "Cute" he smirked and Betty playfully slapped his arm as he helped her into her coat. "Thanks" she smiled and kissed his cheek. "Come on, let's get going" he said, taking her hand and leading her down to his jeep. "So what have you go to do at the studio today? Do you have a shoot?" Betty asked as they drove to the studio. "No, we just have some admin, and want to organise a bit" he explained and Betty nodded. As they were driving, jughead spotted a Starbucks. "Do you want me to get you a hot chocolate with marshmallows?" He smiled at her, knowing that was something and craved during her pregnancy. "Ooh! Yes please!" She squealed excitedly and jughead laughed at how cute she was. He pulled up to the Starbucks drive through and ordered the drinks, as well as grabbing coffee for everyone at the studio. "Thank you!" Betty smiled as jughead handed her the cup. "So good!" She moaned as she took a sip. "I'm glad betts" he grinned.

When the arrived at the studio, jughead and Betty greeted fangs, Sweetpea and Toni, handing them their coffees before they started working. "What can I do to help?" Betty asked, shrugging her coat off and leaving her in her sweats, bump obvious. "You can relax betts" jug smiled. "Juggieeee!" Betty whined, hanging off his arm. "I want to be useful" she told him and jug playfully rolled his eyes at his wife's antics. "Okay fine, would you be able to clean the kitchen and break room" he asks and Betty nodded before walking off. "and no heavy lifting Betty Jones!" He called after her. "Yes sir!" She laughed and jug grinned, shaking his head. "You're whipped man" fangs laughed and jug flipped him off. "Whatever, come on let's sort the equipment" jug said. In the kitchen, Betty was cleaning up some of the mugs that they had, when Toni ran in. "Betty! You need to see this!" Toni panted, slightly out of breath from running. "What? What is it?" Betty asked, feeling panic from the look on her friends face. Toni didn't say anything, just had a sorry look on her face as she handed Betty her phone. Betty took the device and her heart dropped when she saw saw what was on the screen.

Elizabeth Jones - pregnant - what we know and the latest on model turned mom!

Jughead was cleaning with fangs and Sweetpea when he heard a yell. "Jughead!" Toni yelled, and jug felt his heart sink as the three men ran to where Betty and Toni were. "What? What is it?!" He stressed, skidding into the room. He watched as his wife struggled to catch her breath, looking at something on a phone while Toni looked helpless. "Hey, hey betts. What's wrong baby? Talk to me?" He said gently, trying to stay calm for his wife. "T..they know" she shakily got out. "Who know what?" He asked, rubbing his hand down her back. "Look" she cried and showed everyone the phone. "Oh no..." he heard fangs say from behind him, but all jughead was focused on was his wife. "I'm so sorry betts" he said as he pulled her into his arms and let her cry. "I...I wanted to tell people on my own terms" she cried.

Around half an hour later, Betty had calmed down and they were all sat on the couches in the break room. "Here Betty" Sweetpea said, handing her some tea. "Thanks pea" she smiled. "I think we should make an Instagram post" Betty said after a few minutes. "Jug has taken a million photos during pregnancy, I think we should post one and have the news be on my terms" she added. "I'm happy with whatever you want to do baby" jug agreed, kissing her temple. "At least we had six months all to ourselves" he added and Betty nodded. "You're right, we were going to have to announce it soon anyway" Betty sighed. "You're allowed to be hurt that it was released without your knowledge" Toni spoke softly. "I know but it's not like it was anything bad, it was just pictures from earlier today. It was bound to happen, and besides it will be nice to not have to hide" Betty said and everyone nodded. "Okay let's post a picture" she said, with a smile. After a few minutes of looking, they finally decided on one that jug had taken a few weeks prior, his hand over her bump while she grinned at the camera. "Ready?" Jug asked his wife, getting ready to post. "Ready" Betty smiled, hitting the button and letting the world in on their secret.