Chapter 153

The next morning, Betty was woken up by jughead, placing kisses all over her face. "Good morning" Betty smiled, sleepily. "Morning baby" he smiled, gently running his hand across her bump. "How are you feeling?" He asked, as Betty sat up. "I'm okay, just tired" she mumbled, rubbing her eyes and kissing him. "What time is it?" She asked. "Just gone eight" he told her, looking at his phone. "I have to leave at nine, Cheryl and I have a meeting with the fashion brand at ten" she explained and jug nodded. "I know, and me and the others need to leave just after you" jug told her. "Oh yeah, how are you feeling about that? You have your first major shoot since you've opened the studio?" Betty asked jug, sitting up and shrugging on a robe. "I'm okay, excited" he said. "But I'm used to this and the others aren't so hopefully it will be okay" he added, starting to get dressed. "It will be wonderful" Betty smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. "I love you" he smiled. "I love you too" she grinned.

Once they were both ready and had eaten breakfast in the hotel, Betty and jughead went their separate ways. "You ready for this betts?" Cheryl asked as Betty was in a car with her and Kevin. "Yep! It's a major meeting and will finally get the line moving" Betty smiled. Once they arrived at a building, Archie and reggie lead them inside, while Cheryl spoke to the people in charge. "Bonjour!" A kind looking woman greeted. "Hello, it's lovely to meet you" Betty smiled politely as the woman pulled her in for a hug and kissed her cheek. "And you! And you!" The woman grinned. "Shall we get started?" She asked, leading them up some stairs and into a room full of the beginnings of the Betty's designs. "Woah" Betty gasped. "We have started to make them, just so we can show you something and you can't decide what you like and don't like" the woman explained, as they went and looked at all the clothes. "This is crazy" Betty whispered to kevin. "I know but you should be so proud of this" Kevin reminded her and Betty nodded. They spent the next couple of hours, looking at all the designs and noting down what she wanted to add or wanted to remove. "That was a very successful meeting!" Cheryl announced when they were back in the car heading to the hotel. "It was! I'm excited for what's to come" Betty grinned. "So what have you got planned for the rest of the day?" Kevin asked. "I'm going shopping!" Cheryl said. "I think I'm going to wait for juggie to come back and then we're going to look around Paris" Betty explained. "Do you need us there?" Reggie asked but Betty shook her head. "We'll be okay thank you" Betty smiled; looking forward to come time alone with her husband.

Betty was lounging on the large bed in their hotel room, flipping through a fashion magazine when the hotel door opened and jug walked in. "Hi Juggie!" She beamed when she spotted him. "Hey baby" he smiled, taking his jacket off before leaning down to kiss her. "How was it?" She asked, pulling him to lay down next to her and resting her head on his chest. "It was really good! The people were amazing and Toni, sweets and fangs did amazing!" Jug explained with a smile, happy with how his day went. "I'm so happy for you!" Betty said, kissing him again. "And how was your day?" He asked, gently rubbing a hand over her bump. "It was amazing I got to see my designs!" She said, excitedly. "Woah that's so cool betts!" Jug grinned. "Are you free for the rest of the day now?" He asked and Betty nodded. "Well mrs Jones..." he started, standing up from the bed and offering her his hand. "How about we go and run around the city of love?"

Hours later, found Betty and jughead wrapped up warm in their coats and hats to shield them spend from the cold Paris winter air, as they stood at the top of the Eiffel Tower. "Oh jug look how pretty it is!" Betty squealed as they looked over the edge at the city. The sun was setting and all of Paris was lit up. "It is baby, and so are you" he said, wrapping his arms around her and resting his head on her shoulder. "So cheesy juggie" Betty giggled. "Just for you betts" he smirked. Jug pulled his camera out and started to snap pictures of Betty looking out over the city. "Let's take a selfie!" Betty said, spinning around with a grin. "Really betts?" He laughed. "Yep!" She grinned, pulling her phone out and pulling jughead to her. She held her phone up and looked up at jughead with a smile, and just as she was about to snap the photo, jughead smashed his lips onto hers. "Juggie!" Betty laughed, opening the picture and looking at it. "It's perfect" jug told her. Later that night Betty posted a blurry photo of them two kissing on top of the Eiffel Tower with all the city lights behind them, to her Instagram, and she agreed that it was pretty perfect.

{I'm back and determined to finish all my books!💗}