Chapter 88

Betty and jughead had set their wedding date, it was happening at the end of summer. They'd basically done everything they had needed to for the wedding and only had to plan the smaller things. Betty's work schedule was going to be really hectic for the next month; she had photo shoots, interviews, meet ups, book readings, talk shows, meet and greets, signings and she was flying between New York and L.A. a lot. Betty, jughead and Betty's whole team we're currently in LA, as Betty had two big photoshoots for big brands. Betty was going to be the new face of a skin care line and she was modelling for a clothing company.

"Betts we have to leave in 5!" Jughead yelled from their hotel. "Coming!" She called from the bathroom and grabbed her bag. "Ready?" He smiled and she nodded. "Yep!" She said and laced their fingers together as they left their hotel and made their way into an Uber. "So, are you excited for today?" Jughead asked. She was doing the clothing shoot today. "Yeah, I've seen some of the outfits, V sent me photos and they look really cool" Betty said. "I can't wait to see them" Jug smiled. When they got the shoot, Betty was ushered away to start getting ready. "Hey man" Reggie said when jughead walked over to where Reggie and Archie were, by the food. "Hey guys" jug waved. "Let me just take betts some of this food, we didn't have breakfast, then I'll be back" Jug said and grabbed a bowl and filled it with fruit before taking a bottle of water and going into the room Betty was getting ready. "Here you go babe" jug smiled as he handed the bowl to her. "Thank you juggie" she smiled and pulled him down by his shirt to kiss him. He grinned at her and pulled back. "Wait!" She said and he looked at her confused. "One more kiss please" she smiled. "Before Josie does my lipstick" she added and he laughed "as you wish" he said and kissed her hard on the mouth; when they pulled away they were both breathless. "Happy?" He smirked. "Happy" she smiled.

"Okay Betty you're doing great!" The photographer yelled. "Okay and turn!" She yelled. Betty was posing and smiling into the camera. "Okay! Take 5!" She yelled and went to change her camera lenses. Betty walked back into the room she was getting ready in, where her whole team was. "You were amazing" jug smiled when she tucked herself into his side. "Thank you" she blushed. "Okay B, let's just do a quick touch up" Val said and pulled out the hair curlers. Betty sat down in the chair and was chatting to everyone when a blonde woman walked in. "Miss cooper? They're ready for you" she said and Betty nodded. "Oh...and hi Jug" the woman smiled and left the room. Leaving everyone confused and jughead shocked...

"So who was that?" Betty asked when the shoot was done. She had just made her way back to everyone in the dressing room. By the looks of things, jughead had already told the others how he knew the girl because they looked awkward. "Betts.. Erm... that was Sabrina" jughead said. "Okay... who is she?" Betty smiled, waiting for jughead to answer. "My ex girlfriend..." jughead sighed.