19 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

September 1st 2017

It's been 19 years since Harry defeated Voldemort and it's also Lily and Remus' first day at Hogwarts.

With Elizabeth being 19 and getting a job at one of the shops in Diagon Alley and James and Sirius being 17 and doing their N.E.W.T exams, Harry and Charlotte feel very old, it seems like a century since they left, but only Hermione went back to finish her 8th year. Harry is an Auror and Ron was too, but he didn't continue, so he joined Fred and George with their joke shop.

And as for Charlotte, welllll, since she no longer has to stay at home and be a housewife, she got a job at Hogwarts, being the deputy headmistress and helping alongside Neville with being the Head of Gryffindor.

Now back to Lily and Remus' first day, the platform was filled with children and the parents of old classmates and friends.

Charlotte saw Dean and Seamus, Neville and Luna, Draco and Blaise, and surprisingly Pansy and her wife, she also saw Cho Chang with her husband and they briefly nodded at each other as a sign that they were okay with each other.

Also, Elizabeth and Alex got together last year and Neville and Luna had had a boy called Frank.

The boys have taken after their uncles and said names and also created prank inventions, they're on the way to adding on to the Weasley Wizard Wheezes.

James got into Slytherin and Sirius got into Gryffindor, they're quite known in Hogwarts. Not just because of their last names, but because of their pranking.

The train whistled and they all stood together, hugging their children and watching them get on the train with their friends and classmates. Lottie held Harry's hand and smiled at him softly, making him do the same. She muttered to him.

"We've done it, love, our family is complete."

Harry nodded and a small tear slid down his cheek, Charlotte chuckled, wiping it away and getting a flashback from third year when Remus was telling them about James and Lily, and it seems as though he remembered too, because he repeated the words he said.

"Thank you for being there for me."

Charlotte smiled and replied back.

"Always."

He shook his head and chuckled, they were then distracted by the train whistling. The train began to move and Charlotte and Harry waved to their kids, knowing that they'll have a great time and they won't have to go through what their parents did. They'll be safe.

The train left their sight and Harry and Charlotte kissed before Harry apparated to the Ministry. Neville, Draco and Charlotte grouped up and made their own way to Hogwarts, starting a new era.