•𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12

The trio spent at least a month and half in the Forest of Dean and during that, a bit had happened, firstly, Charlotte could see a little bit of her bump starting to form, secondly, she had found out that Harry's wand had broken from Hermione casting a curse on the snake and it rebounded, Hermione had given Harry her wand and she shared Charlotte's. And thirdly, Harry nearly drowned last night, but Ron saved him. Ron also destroyed the locket with the Sword of Gryffindor.

Ron had greeted Charlotte and she gave him a nice slap around the head for his behaviour and hugged him tightly, glad that he was safe and alive. Hermione still hasn't woken up, but that's about to change as Harry called for her.

She came out of the tent and asked worriedly.

"Is everything alright?"

Harry nodded and responded.

"It's fine, actually, you know, it's more than fine."

She came up the little hill, but paused when she saw Ron standing there awkwardly. Charlotte smirked to myself and wished she had a cup of tea because she knew for a fact that Hermione would be angry.

Ron being Ron, just stood there and let out a pathetic "hey" causing Charlotte to snicker quietly and watch as Hermione angrily walked over to him and grabbed his bag and hitting him with it whilst exclaiming dramatically.

"You complete arse, Ronald Weasley! You show up here after weeks and you say, "hey"?"

She turned to Harry and asked impatiently.

"Where's my wand? Where's my wand?!"

Charlotte smirked as Harry backed up in fear of Hermione as she stormed towards him.

"Harry Potter, you give me my wand."

Harry said he didn't have it and Ron asked curiously.

"How come he's got your wand?"

Hermione turned back to wand and uttered.

"Nevermind why he's got my wand."

She noticed the sword in one hand and the destroyed locket in the other, she let out a "what is that?" and Ron smiled. Hermione muttered in shock.

"You destroyed it."

She then turned to Charlotte and Lottie just nodded, she then asked Ron impatiently again.

"And how is it that you just happen to have the sword of Gryffindor?"

Harry answered instead.

"It's a long story."

She rolled her eyes and announced to Ron.

"Don't think this changes everything."

Ron scoffed and defended himself.

"Oh, of course not, I only just destroyed a bloody Horcrux, why would that change anything? Look, I wanted to come back as soon as I left, I just didn't know how to find you."

Harry perked up wondering the same question as Charlotte was.

"Yeah, how did you find us?"

Ron smiled again and reached into his pocket before pulling out the Deluminator, he explained.

"With this, it doesn't just turn off lights, I don't really know how it works, but Christmas morning I was sleeping in this little pub, keeping away from some Snatchers, and I heard it."

Charlotte piped up curiously.

"It?"

Ron continued.