𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏!

October 4th 2005

Harry's with the boys today and the girls and Charlotte are relaxing at home, the boys took James and Sirius out and Elizabeth stayed.

Charlotte mentioned to the girls that she hasn't been feeling well, so they pressured her into taking a pregnancy test.

So, that's what she's doing now, she did her business and waited for the test to finish. She washed her hands and breathed out a nervous breath before reluctantly looked at the pregnancy test and instantly smiled.

Two lines were showing and she exited the room, Charlotte put on a sad look and shook her head at the girls who sighed in disappointment, she then smirked and chucked the test at them.

They immediately looked at it and began screaming, Lottie laughed and they pulled her over to the bed, they cheered and freaked out.

They spent the day baking and Charlotte couldn't wait to tell Harry and the boys when they come back. The girls made a plan to act really sad when they arrive, and talking about the boys, they just came through the door.

The girls rushed into their places and acted sad, Elizabeth got her acting skills from her mum and began crying, The boys looked at them in alarm and Harry asked worriedly.

"What's wrong? Why are you all so sad?"

He rubbed Elizabeth's back to try and calm her down and Charlotte sighed before speaking.

"Oh it's just.."

She waited for few seconds before shouting out excitedly.

"I'M PREGNANT!"

The girls smiled and the boys looked shocked, Harry looked at his wife before launching himself at her and hugged tightly. She giggled and he exclaimed.

"We're having another child!!!!"

The boys began to cheer and James and Sirius looked confused until Lottie crouched in front of them and stated softly.

"Boys, you're going to get a new sibling."

It took them a bit to fully understand, but when they did, they smiled and hugged their mum, James asked cutely as he pointed to her stomach.

"Baby?"

She nodded and Sirius added on.

"Babies?"

Lottie shrugged and explained to them.

"We'll be able to tell how many and what the genders are when I'm far along, we won't be able to tell right now, I'm too early on."

James then asked a question that made everyone go quiet.

"Where do babies come from?"

Harry and Charlotte looked at each other with wide eyes and everyone snickered, Harry let down James softly and told him he'd tell him some time in the future.

After telling the boys, Charlotte told her family and they was more than happy for her and Harry. Molly immediately began to start knitting more jumpers and clothes.