•𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11

{Time skip 2 weeks}

It's Hogsmeade day and Harry forced Charlotte to join Ron and Hermione. She "found" her permission slip and hugged Harry as they left with the other students. It was very cold and snowy, so she dressed up warm.

Charlotte linked arms with Ron and Hermione and they visited every shop they could, except from Madam Puddifoot's as there were too many lovey-dovey couples in there

Charlotte linked arms with Ron and Hermione and they visited every shop they could, except from Madam Puddifoot's as there were too many lovey-dovey couples in there. Lottie grabbed a lot of sweets for Harry as she knew he would appreciate them.

They then adventured up to the Shrieking Shack, but didn't go in. They just stood a bit away from it and stared at it. Hermione stated.

"It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain, did I mention that?"

Charlotte let out a laugh and nodded, Ron replied.

"Twice."

Hermione let out a "hmm" and asked.

"Should we move a bit closer?"

Lottie nodded eagerly. Ron, however, looked at the shack with a hesitant look. He then reluctantly nodded and they stepped forward, Ron halted and spoke with a stutter.

"A-Actually, it's fine from here."

Charlotte snickered at his fear for the Shrieking Shack and Hermione nodded, the trio just stared at the shack in silence. Well, that was until they heard footsteps coming towards them and the voice of Draco Malfoy spoke up.

"Well, well, look who's here. You two shopping for your dream home? I mean Granger and Weasley, not you, Lottie. I've already planned our house."

Charlotte rolled her eyes and then face palmed as he continued.

"Seems a bit grand for you, Weasel- Bee, don't your family all sleep in one room?"

As Ron let out a "shut up, Malfoy", Lottie stated.

"Seriously, Malfoy. If you try to flirt with me, don't end up offending me at the same time."

She sighed as Draco ignored her and smirked at Ron, he stated.

"Now that's not very friendly, boys. I think we're going to have to teach Weasel-Bee to respect his superiors."

Hermione scoffed and replied sassily.

"I hope you don't mean yourself!"

Draco glared and sneered at Mione.

"How dare you speak to me, you filthy little mud-"

Charlotte immediately pointed her wand at him, but began to laugh as a snowball came out of nowhere and hit Draco in the face. Two more came and Lottie laughed as he exclaimed to his two goons

"Well don't just stand there!"

The two boys looked very confused and didn't know what to do, they started to walk towards the trio, but fell straight on their faces. The boys scream as Draco yells out.